MTV Movie Awards 2006

I'm a bit surprised the lindsays and mischas and hilarys didnt turn up.

Christina!Go away!
And Jessica Alba...keep her away from me

Kate Bosworth @ 2006 MTV Movie Awards - Show, June 3
hollywoodsbest.net

Amanda Bynes & Anna Faris @ 2006 MTV Movie Awards - Show, June 3
hollywoodsbest.net

Oh God i cant stand Lauren Conrad simply cant stand her!!!!
i don't know who the hell she is, but her boyfriend is unfortunate looking...

Here is some of the swag the stars scored at the awards. I am so jealous! :angry: (source: tmz.com)

MTV Movie Awards Style Lounge
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
(June 2) -- Ever wondered what celebs get -- for free -- just for being famous? TMZ takes you on an inside tour of a celebrity gifting suite. This one, presented by Kari Feinstein PR, is in honor of the '2006 MTV Movie Awards' and was held at a swanky private home in West Hollywood, Calif.

Check out a few freebies celebrities like Kristen Cavallari, Avril Lavigne and soap star Eva La Rue took home with them.

Avril Lavigne - PETOTE 'Bali' pet carrier, $500 in retro swirl color

grnbag_0602_300x200.jpg

Anne Heche - Mia Bossi 'Diapers in Disguise' travel bag, $330 in Toffee (picked it up for Vegas trips)

whtbag_0602_300x200.jpg

Kristen Cavallari - Lisa Ann Sparks wire wrapped necklace, $32 (she actually wore it home) Shannon Elizabeth - Lisa Ann Sparks wire wrapped necklace, $27 (she wore it home as well) David Boreanaz - Lisa Ann Sparks wire wrapped small necklace, $25

necks_0602_365x250.jpg

Eva La Rue - This Is J headband, $35 (spent 1/2 hour trying them on - settled on two) Kristen Cavallari took home 15 headbands

band_0602_300x200.jpg

band_2_0602_300x200.jpg

bandimg_0602_300x200.jpg

Kelly Hu - Queenie 4 Ever 'Limo Queenie' t-shirt, $25 (Jessica Simpson is also a fan of Queenie 4 Ever tees)

jessicashrt_0602_300x200.jpg

Kelly Ripa's assistant and Minnie Driver's assistant picked up Beach Girl Beauty bags full of lotions, scrubs and body creams

bgrl_0602_300x200.jpg

Lauren looks gorgeous!

Christina would look a lot better with less make-up. Still she looks okay.

source perezhilton

please can someone post more pics of this girls at the event?i think they are the new making the band.
IMG_1476.jpg:P

Last edited by a moderator:
i think kate hudson looks so cute and jessica alba in the yellow black dress....anyone know who it's by???
i really hate the marylin monroe look christina has been trying to do....she just looks too made up, not a natural beaty like marylin...but nice dress...

the thing thats killing me is how every damn star feels the need to do the "blow kiss" thing! lindsay lohan and christina aguilera....trying to do the marylin wink and blow-a-kiss....but now everyone?! and everyone looks just ridiculous doing it!

oh and i think kate bosworth looked okay, but she looks tired and i think the makeup it too harsh....she would have looked better alah natural with some bronzer and gloss...

this year's show was severely lacking in Star Power, don't you think?

where were Nicole Kidman, Tom & Katie, Jim Carey, Bruce Willis, Halle, Charlize, Reese & Ryan, Drew Barrymore, Mike Myers, Cameron Diaz, Will & Jada, etc etc etc??

Even Mariah Carey wasn't there and LAWD knows that woman turned up at every. single. event. throughout the past year.

eva mendes is definitely the most beautiful so far. i like kate bosworth's outfit too and i love her dress. it's so simple and lovely.

yeah where are all the big celebrities? Seems really odd to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->