My New Passion

evexa

Reaction score
Oh hello Fendi my friend, I know you have been waiting for me to own you, don't you worry - your time will come. Come to Eveeeeee...
p10581216_ph_hero.jpg

I love how it can look futuristic but not outlandish and still stylish as ever.
My second favourite bag only second to Celine's Boogie.
Comments.

I like it. It's better that the style Jlo has. I like the logo style. Very nice. :wink:

yeah i like the version without the logo. the leather one? i dunno. it's a nice design

I like the silhouette of the bag.. but the logo does absolutely nothing for the shape of the bag....

its really cool in person. not a fan of the logo print version, but there are some really neat ones.

Originally posted by luna@Oct 5 2004, 01:34 PM
I like the silhouette of the bag.. but the logo does absolutely nothing for the shape of the bag....
[snapback]385506[/snapback]​

i agree... Im not into the colour either...

i understand fendi as a brand...i'm just kind of over their bags...i think they are mass-appeal bags only made exclusive by their price tag. fendi's fall apart.

I just don't get Fendi's bags from their past a few collections :ninja:

I used to like this bag, but after seeing it on jessica simpson, jennifer lopez and other famous people..I think its ugly and quite :yuk:

I like some of them, it depends on the colour combinations. I think the shape is very cute, quite futuristic and I like that. Much like the baguettes, there are a multitude of combinations, but I bet they won't be as successful as the Fendi baguette, which was such a simple shape. I have seen one in a sort of camel leather, which was cool. They remind me of a big bean! :P

I do like the style of the bag - just not with the logo - i really love the silver leather version very futuristic and chic.

I cannot see myself carrying that shape of bag though, i think i'd find it hard to pull off - unless the outfit to match was perfect.

Absoultely agree on the logo and yes - famously tackey celebrities such as J-Lo and jessica simpson definitely cheapen a brand for me.
Wheat I love about the bag it how futuristic and 'different' it looks, There is nothing I loathe more than the LV, Fendi, Dior logo printed all over a bag - what happened to style and taste?
And ya - I LOVE the pink one :smile::smile::smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->