Nagano F/W 06.07 Paris

It's all womenswear (so far) ... It was just by accident that I tryed on the clothes because there was no model at sight to try on anything, but then I felt that some of these clothes honestly worked on me, obviously those that were not especially darted or obviously feminine looking - then again, with the Japanese designers, half of the clothes have that sensuality of borrowing the boyfriend's clothes, so why not going the other way around and giving them back... :shifty:

Sounds good. I don't mind wearing womenswear as long as it works on a guy, granted I'm pretty lithe anyway so I can make alot of things work to a certain degree lol
Since the price and all is on par with YY, would you say the quality is as well?

Honey~Blade said:
Sounds good. I don't mind wearing womenswear as long as it works on a guy, granted I'm pretty lithe anyway so I can make alot of things work to a certain degree lol
Since the price and all is on par with YY, would you say the quality is as well?

Oh, absolutely. Apart from the fabrics which are some of the finest I have seen, all the seams of a deconstructed jacket (that is, unlined jackets) are piped in satin, the stitching is tight as well. It's a solid high end product, really.

so now mens clothes too are available officially.

Sounds great runner, could I ask have you seen some pieces in person? If so what do you think of what you've seen? I'm thinking his line must be doing well for him to venture into a men's collection as well.

no I haven't seen the mens pieces yet. you can currently see them sold at stores overseas.
over here you have to order them personally at the atelier/showroom.
it's a small collection, but you can select the fabric you like among some, all of which are original from a thread.
from the womens I have seen, I guess it would also be simple and luxurious and cool since it seems to have the same vector as the womens basically. and from the pics, if there are any differences, it looks like it is more for grown-ups, and maybe naturally it's slightly feminine while the womens is manly in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->