Magnus

fm460y.jpg
xojt34.jpg

1jql4z.jpg
315frqt.jpg

gettyimages.com

simplicity at its best

Sliding a bit on the boring side.
Only thing loving is that white dress with the trail on Freja.

Does anybody have any idea who's backing him financially?

And agree .. its good ... but apparently too subtle for my taste

I thought it was Liz Claiborne...but I just double-checked with that and apparently they have split so I think he is back on his own again?

I agree that it veers to the boring, but finally a designer who is making something that is wearable and sell-able. I'm not saying every designer needs to go commercial and I'm all for escapism, but so many highly anticipated shows have produced clothing that only celebrities or fashion industry folk could wear on red carpets or at events, with only a handful of pieces that could actually be worn and be flattering by buying customers. Is it just that they think clothing won't sell as well as accessories so why even bother producing wearable, purchasable clothing?

So thank you Narciso.

Last edited by a moderator:
very pretty. simplicity is important right now because you can mix and match it so easily with everything else you may already own.

omg, the last dress in the post #11 is so gorgeous! other than that...pretty boring collection.

I have to say, there are exactly 3 looks I don't like: the leather thing on Anne V., the dress on Ali Stephens, and the jumpsuit on Aline. Everything else is clean and glamorous. I especially love the final dresses, they seem so light and effortless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->