Natalia Vodianova

PradaP

Reaction score
6fo1s1.jpg

[antille.org]

Every time I see a picture of her bub.. I am always astonished by its size.. it looks HUGE... does anybody know how many months old he is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man ..!!that's one big baby!!! :shock:

She looks so cute there,I didn't know she had one!

As I commented on SALTYT; enormous baby for such a small Natalia. She almost looks silly carrying him, like he's weighing her down or something :lol:

Prada, I thought your avatar was of you for a second there! She's gorgeous, as is the avatar itself :wub: :smile:

Yeah eskimo it's a weird view :?
It looks like the baby weighs more then her :o

I think he just passed one year in January.

I think the heels and the pool make things look more dangerous :o so he only looks larger. :lol: He does look like he weighs maybe 15 kg less than she does. :shock:

When I watch that kid I'm getting scared of giving birth he's HUGE at only 1 year!

I bet he started crying really bad during the session. :lol: :lol:

Actually he doesn't look that big if he's already a year old. It's just odd by the way she's carrying him and the surroundings.

Imagine he was standing or sitting he doesn't look that big.. year olds already walk!

i dont get it.

why does everyone love her?

please explain. she looks like a little girl to me, and not in a kate moss c. 1995 -im sexy and im 15 badass kind of way.

well, i really like her (apart from her eyebrows :twisted: ) but i have to admit i'm getting a little tired of her. i think it's because she's been opening all the major shows this fall and starring in so many campaigns. everywhere you turn you see her face.

as for her looks, i think she has a beautiful face, innocent but still very pretty. i don't how to explain myself better than this :?

this pic was an old avatar of mine and was probably the first shot were i really noticed her beauty

actually, your pics of her are amazing.

its the CK stuff i think is just... average. who wants to buy clothes modeled by a 10 year old? thats what she looks like in that campaign i think

yeah, if i saw a girl wearing that who looked like her, i would call the cops.

ha

Abril, I picture you to look just like that photo of Natalia, as that was your avatar when I first joined the forums :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->