Natalia Vodianova

Personally I like her. I agree she is everywhere which is making her a little annoying. And she looks really young! I do too so I can relate in that regard. Here's a few more pics...

i think she has a very sweet face and very very beautiful eyes

especially like the Gucci ad

Is it just me or does she look like Lauren Bush's Eastern European twin? :twisted: I like them both though!

--C--

I like that Gucci ad and the Calvins too.

I'm starting to like her a lot. 8)

Someone told me that she was 15 a couple months ago. I'm 15 and a model also....I got really jelous, and didn't like seeing her all over the place. :oops: lol Then I read that article in Feb Vogue...She's 21...and has a kid! I couldn't believe it. After I found out she was 21, i stopped being so jelous almost immediatly. I love seeing her now. She is very attractive. Her eyes are amazing. Her walk is awesome, but I too am getting kind of tired of seeing her open every show. I look at her differently now that she has a kid...its weird.

[ot:d170b2d5d5]
Someone told me that she was 15 a couple months ago. I'm 15 and a model also....I got really jelous, and didn't like seeing her all over the place. :oops: lol Then I read that article in Feb Vogue...She's 21...and has a kid! I couldn't believe it. After I found out she was 21, i stopped being so jelous almost immediatly. I love seeing her now. She is very attractive. Her eyes are amazing. Her walk is awesome, but I too am getting kind of tired of seeing her open every show. I look at her differently now that she has a kid...its weird.

HEY, i remember! from the show, you walked by a shop window, you know, and you said it, "she's 15!" or something. right? and i thought..no it's Natalia, she's 20 or 21 i think!! lool.[/ot:d170b2d5d5]

Hahahahahaha

I really thought she was 15...she looks like it!!! I was explaining to MTV how jelous I was of her. But they didn't show that. After that picture on the street, I kept on going on and on about how lucky she was and how gorgeous she was..they couldn't stop laughing. Now whenever I see the show, I'm like "dammit" I hopethat Natalia or anyone that knows Natalia saw that....I hope she understands! :| *haha* Thanx for bringing that up, I feel like a major dork now. J.k

~Tay~

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Apr 7th, 2003 - 1:00 am
that bronzer :shock:
true, wouldn't recommend that for her in real life...but in the photo, looks :woot:

I don't get the appeal, I mean there are other models just as good-( but they don't even get that much attention)

:o That picture,she looks so pretty ,reminds me of Caroline Murphy there too ,Hboogie! :lol:

The pose is a bit :huh: though...

:blush: I think she's beautiful here too.. :o

100081896.jpg

:shock: Just found a picture of her husband,Moby number two. :wacko:

couple.jpg

I think shes really pretty but i have to admit i don't like the eyebrows much.

Originally posted by zonder@Apr 7th, 2003 - 5:02 pm
I don't get the appeal, I mean there are other models just as good-( but they don't even get that much attention)
cliched but i guess its about being at the right place, at the right time... and i guess it doesn't hurt knowing the right people! B)

amazing photos! :heart: does anyone know who's the stylist? looks very cool
thanks for posting them, Lolita :flower:

:heart: i'll dig up all the info when
i break into my mag archive soon !
glad you like it :smile: cheers :heart:

more ........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->