Vogue Paris October 2006 : Natalia Vodianova by Mario Testino

moussemaker

Reaction score
Posted by kouklina at fashist-online ( I hope you don't mind I copied it.)

Natalia Vodianova on the cover with her baby, shot by Mario Testino for this special RUSSIA issue !

Story 1 : Russian dolls (studio) by Mario Testino featuring Sasha, Vlada, Snejana, Natasha, Anna Mariya and Tanya

Story 2 : Popestar by Mario T with a new model

Story 3 : Un conte d'hiver by Mark Segal with new models...

Story 4 : Natalia V by Patrick Demarchelier

Story 5 : Raquel Z by Ines & Vinooh

Story 6 : Tsarines by Mario T with Snejana, Tanya, Natasha, Sasha, Vlada, Anna Mariya

Story 7 : Bette by David Sims

moussemaker said:
Posted by kouklina at fashist-online ( I hope you don't mind I copied it.)

Natalia Vodianova on the cover with her baby, shot by Mario Testino for this special RUSSIA issue !

Story 1 : Russian dolls (studio) by Mario Testino featuring Sasha, Vlada, Snejana, Natasha, Anna Mariya and Tanya

Story 2 : Popestar by Mario T with a new model

Story 3 : Un conte d'hiver by Mark Segal with new models...

Story 4 : Natalia V by Patrick Demarchelier

Story 5 : Raquel Z by Ines & Vinooh

Story 6 : Tsarines by Mario T with Snejana, Tanya, Natasha, Sasha, Vlada, Anna Mariya

Story 7 : Bette by David Sims

Well the Russian theme sounds good, but I definitely wish they wouldn't use Natalia so much. There are so many fantastic Russians, and Snejana would look so good on a French Vogue cover.

omg this is awesome! and her second French Vogue cover of the year! :clap:

I don't like that Vogues seem to be recycling models, but I do like Natalia V and I regret not buying her last Vogue Paris from May.

Plus she's not a celeb, so I have nothing to brag about. I'm eagerly waiting for getting my issue.

WhiteLinen said:
I don't like that Vogues seem to be recycling models, but I do like Natalia V and I regret not buying her last Vogue Paris from May.

Plus she's not a celeb, so I have nothing to brag about. I'm eagerly waiting for getting my issue.

I was actually the classic April issue :wink: That was a great magazine, really, but it's weakest points, IMO was a lackluster cover and a quite boring Raquel Z ed, but it was still the best mag so far of the year. Hoping for more of that action here :blush:

Oh my bad :smile: well, I was close enough.

I actually liked the April cover. Much better than their covers since that.

Got my copy in the mail today! :D
Here's the cover:

Scanned by me.

Different fonts from the usual! Not tremendously keen on that cover shot - the pose looks so awkward - but I do want to know what's inside.

I was so waiting for this...and it looks like a Vogue US cover. What a disappointment.

tigerrouge said:
Different fonts from the usual! Not tremendously keen on that cover shot - the pose looks so awkward - but I do want to know what's inside.

I like the font color, but as expected the cover is just not all that great.

I don't like her expression either, but it's a cute follow-up to her previous cover.

Thanks for scanning, Dieselmax. :flower:

The cover's all wrong, very blah. I can't wait to se the eds, though!

That's what I thought also... Her baby is very cute!! But I could have done with out it on the cover and instead had Natalia in a different pose with a better background.... the dress is beautiful enough.

Thanks Dieselmax for scanning :smile:

WhiteLinen said:
I was so waiting for this...and it looks like a Vogue US cover. What a disappointment.

My exact thought! :shock:

But what's inside seems magnificent :D

moussemaker & Dieselmax, thanks for the review, cover scan. :flower: :flower:

Those edits sound very great!

Oh well, I guess I'm the only one who likes it :lol:

thanks for scanning Dieselmax :flower:

I like it as well. I just think Natalia's expression looks a little odd, but I bet it looks even better in print. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->