New Chanel film "Coco Avant Chanel"

ShesElectric

Reaction score
Starring Audrey Tautou (who you may remember from The Da Vinci Code) as Coco. The film is said to be released some time in 2008. It's basically going to be a biopic of her life before the "fame". It should be amazing!

Is anyone else excited???
:woot::woot::woot:

If anyone has any info on the project, please share!!

I'd love to see this too..
I was wondering if there was gossip about an English version
I remember hearing there is one with an English or American actress
Maybe I just dreamt it

Anyway, I think once there will be info on this movie, you will find it here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1035736/

She's just so incredibly talented, a truly immense actress. V.excited for the film.

I can't wait to see this and the clothes that they use for the movie :buzz:

I am very excited about Audrey playing Coco!! I think what I'm most excited about is the fact that the film will depict her life before Chanel as opposed to during or after. I also don't mean to sound anti-American or anything but I am very pleased with the fact that they did not Americanize the film by going with an American actress like Nicole Kidman or... Selma Blair or something.

YES!!! I want to see this movie! I wanna know more info! I suppose Audrey is a nice choice ^_^

I am very excited about Audrey playing Coco!! I think what I'm most excited about is the fact that the film will depict her life before Chanel as opposed to during or after. I also don't mean to sound anti-American or anything but I am very pleased with the fact that they did not Americanize the film by going with an American actress like Nicole Kidman or... Selma Blair or something.

Nicole is way, way too tall for the role.

I look forward to the clothes too..

I think Audrey is a nice actress, but I feel she is too young and cute to play seemingly serious Coco Chanel

I kind of had hoped they would show some of her life as Coco the fashion designer....as in Coco avant, pendant, et apres Chanel!!

i'm with gius on this one, actually i wish they'd cast an unknown

Here is the IMDb link for the film. The casting hasn't been posted yet and the film is showing as "announced". So beware of rampant rumours! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->