New Louis Vuitton Linda Line

The first time i saw i picture of that bag i actually screamed out of shock .. this time is just made me think what the f*ck

I don't see this bag getting exceptionally popular... it's too specific to taste. I don't think many women would want to carry that around.. :unsure:

Really tacky but I bet Atlanta would eat it up. Tacky hair, tacky clothes, tacky accessories, tacky makeup, etc. That purse would fit in just fine unfortunately :sick:

This bag will sell, but I honestly don't see it becoming big.
Let's just say...it's an acquired taste :wink:

Very loud, and it's probably really expensive. I dont like it, I like Coach's new scarf print which Im not even supposed to be talking about since it doesn't come out until late July.

Inaya said:
Really tacky but I bet Atlanta would eat it up. Tacky hair, tacky clothes, tacky accessories, tacky makeup, etc. That purse would fit in just fine unfortunately :sick:

At first I thought - HEY WAIT A MINUTE HERE, I'M FROM ATLANTA!! - then I saw that you are too - so, okay, you're right,:lol: Atlanta probably will eat it up. BTW, I agree - :sick:

The scarf print looks very smiliar to Gucci's Horsebit scarf. Although I do like the color pallet used, very fresh. I don't see it being intensively popular, but I do see it doing well. I quite like it actually, then again I am being a bit biased since I am a huge fan of Vuitton.

unplugged66 said:
The scarf print looks very smiliar to Gucci's Horsebit scarf. Although I do like the color pallet used, very fresh. I don't see it being intensively popular, but I do see it doing well. I quite like it actually, then again I am being a bit biased since I am a huge fan of Vuitton.
Do you have a picture?

um....not for everyone....is the scarf detatchable? and wont the scarf on the handel get dirty? a plastic coated chain, huh? soooooo 80's!

oh....that makes it sound kinda icky.....why would you coat such a lovely thing as silk with vinyl???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->