New York's Most Powerful Names in Fashion

Heheheh, I'm just laughing at Bloomberg being on the list! I suppose he does impact the fashion industry since he is Mayor, but he definitely doesn't pop into my head when I think "fashion."

Wow, Coca Rocha is in the list as well ? Interesting...

Heheheh, I'm just laughing at Bloomberg being on the list! I suppose he does impact the fashion industry since he is Mayor, but he definitely doesn't pop into my head when I think "fashion."

This is a random guess, but I assume that Bloomberg News corps also has something to do with this. Bloom News is a powerful and trusted sources, and they regularly publish very informative articles on the financial aspects of the luxury and fashion industries.

I don't see the point of having eBay people there

One cannot separate the financial from the aesthetic powers that influence fashion today; especially in America.

After all, aren't most American designers really mass producers rather than original and creative folks who are willing to take risks and challenge conventions? We are a very conservative, capitalistic society, and these types of lists reflect that identity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->