Shaun Haugh - indie
Vincent Lacrocq- Royal-Galliano
Will Chalker- J'ador-DioR
George Alan-kiddokiddo
Mathias Lauridsen- stersita
Danny Beaucham- JR1

^yep,i think we can make 20
w00t.gif

it's going to start as soon as we have enough contestants.Mybe 20 maybe more maybe less^_^

^ Yep, what kiki_sweetnes said! We are looking for anywhere between 15-20, but we will start by the end of the week, regardless of numbers, guarenteed :flower: I'm pretty confident that we can make twenty!

Boyd
Romulo
Andrew Smith
Kian Mitchum
Brad K

^
All open and all so sexy!

Noah Mills is also avaliable..he has a really good portfolio also :flower:

Dan Kilpatrick - lithium
Fionn MacDiarmid - truebluejen
Jeremy Dufour - dizzytacks
Marios Lekkas - Buttons
Micheal Gandolfi - adi
Shaun Haugh - indie
Vincent Lacrocq- Royal-Galliano
Will Chalker- J'ador-DioR
George Alan-kiddokiddo
Mathias Lauridsen- stersita
Danny Beaucham- JR1
Louis Prades- laurlaur

Boyd is mine, of course! :wink:

Oh gosh, I'm GLAD people already took Mathias and Jeremy - otherwise I would've been stuck in a huge, HUGE dilemma over who to pick :ninja:

So many of my favorites are competing! :clap: :clap:

i wanted to join in and represent Karl Lindman but he is not on the list :ninja: and i don't know if he has that many pictures... :doh: i'll just watch and be fan of this game, you go guys! -_-

^there are serveral fansites for karl around. i found a few just doing a good search

Schneller said:
i wanted to join in and represent Karl Lindman but he is not on the list :ninja: and i don't know if he has that many pictures... :doh: i'll just watch and be fan of this game, you go guys! -_-

He doesn't have to be on the list- you can do any male model that you want to!:flower:

And this is a wee bit random, but Schneller, who is in your avatar? It is really bugging me, I need to know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im away until Friday night/saturday, then I have two very busy weeks...so expect my first few entries to be rushed and a little bad :cry::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->