Nicholas Kirkwood

i have those too i love!! so so comfy!!
you must get them!

This is like a slice of heaven:wub::crush:
nkirk2ra0.jpg

stylebubble

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!! 75% OFF!>!<!<!<

Seriously I would kill someone to be there tomorrow ... RachelleChar if you're going please tell us about how it went and what you bought! :smile:

i just got a pair of nicholas kirkwood shoes and i didnt even know they were nk ah ah
i saw them and even tho they're not really my style i liked them and when the s.a. came with the box i said OH REALLY?

as a bonus, they were 50 off. :D

they're also amazingly comfortable, i'll post pics as soon as i find my camera :D

ladies, thoughts on these NK leather knee-high boots?

aw810.jpg

and does anyone know which store carries this style?

aw818.jpg

(source: all from nicholaskirkwood.com)

these shoes are orgasmic!! i'm determined to find them in this black suede version, somewhere, anywhere. any leads, ladies?

NicholasKirkwoodBelstaff.SRutson.jpg

(source: jakandjill.com)

labella,
those are the BEST. are you sure those are in suede though. i know it looks like it but the only ones i saw in suede were the croc ones. they made them look like suede.
i am guessing these are sarah rutsons feet. maybe she stocks them in her store?

hmm....really want to spend my money on a pair of these! so tempting! For those with the foot size, these gorgeous ones are on sale for 250 pounds at Browns if you are a 36 or 39.5....
94323_1.jpg

brownsfashion

I just got mine!!!!!! I'll post a modeling shot tonight. If you want to see which ones, check post #55.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->