Nicholas Kirkwood

wow educo those are properly wicked. They can really be dressed up or down. I could totally see them in an office environment with a conservative suit or with a dress for an evening out. If you don't mind my asking, what is the price on them?

^^ The original price was about $1000+( $975) if you include tax. BUT FashionisPoison hooked me up by alerting me to a store in Vegas that had them for...and I'm not lying $260!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
what?!! Where is this magical store and how can I get beautiful cheap shoes? :lol:

what?!! Where is this magical store and how can I get beautiful cheap shoes? :lol:

Well, they were on sale and fashionispoison stumbled upon the store while the sale was still in effect and alerted me.

The store is called Wyatt or something like that. It is listed in the stockist directory on Kirkwood's website.

You should also check Plum Toronto, also on the Kirkwood directory. They don't have a website, but they carry the largest stock of Kirkwood in the Americas, so I would contact them. I only wanted the pair that I got, so I'm waiting to see what he comes out with for Spring.

You might get a sweet deal with the currency exchange too:lol:

Yasmin Sewell wearing Nicholas Kirkwood shoes :heart:

yasmin-sewell2.jpg

attachment.php

garancedore | filmmagic

also, i want to know how tall these are.. :shock:
ss801.jpg

nicholaskirkwood.com

ughhh everywhere i check they re sold out

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's worth waiting for the Spring line to come out at this point.

I love that image of Yasmin and I never noticed her shoes :heart: Thanks for the tipoff educo :flower:

I really want to buy my first pair of Kirkwoods for this summer. I love his designs, each shoe is almost a peace of art. I think it is something fresh, "stylish and cool", compared to most other shoe designers,

Guess it's going to be a tough decision among all those beautiful shoes :rolleyes:

Do you have any idea when the new collection will arrive in stores?

they dont have them in stock yet though. they should be instore by march hopefully!
i cant wait!!

well they have that blue suede slingback available for pre-order.

well they have that blue suede slingback available for pre-order.

This is the pair that i'd consider (on the site luisaviaroma.com (maybe the name is a sign to buy them :lol:).

I think they look great, but i guess also that they are very sensitive ( for water etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->