Nicholas Kirkwood

uh, yeah whenever i see the shoes that he used to design -- such as the ones above, I question where the drastic change aesthetic came from. way too inconsistent

^^ Sometimes it just happens, like an "aha" moment where a designer finds that one detail that sets them apart from the rest. The hardest thing for a designer to figure out is their identity among a sea of designers fighting within a space of coverage.

Sometimes it's a gradual growth, sometimes it's an overnight thing.

i didnt even realize he exists before those unbelievable platforms. i dont like his old styles they dont really stand out ... i thk those platforms has become his signature that without those whats the point?

98612_1.jpg

98614_1.jpg

98615_1.jpg

98613_1.jpg

browns fashion

I am also into the last two, i think i would preferr the last pair also.

But i am insecure about the colour, because i would have thought that when i buy a pair of Kirkwoods, it would be black.

Mmhh, i really can't decide. I have to wait to see the full collection.

The blue suede pair is my next purchase!! Although, I wouldn't mind his "regular" pump as well. Good way to bring in some avant-gardeness to the workplace without going overboard and making too strong a statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
nicholad kirkwood is actually new to me... i never knew who he was until a few months ago. though, his shoe designs are just incredible!

There are a few more pairs now on Luisaviaroma.com. I want these:

NKSS09.jpg

Originally I had planned on the purple suede criss-cross pair, but now that I have gone through the lookbook (up now on nicholaskirkwood.com), I have decided I definitely want this pair the most. They will be available Feb. 28!

Here is a pic from my SA. Sometimes I prefer real pics versus stock photos...check out how amazing that platform is!! LOVES it.

226681071_o.jpg

Just kidding, these are my new #1. I MUST have these. I wonder where they will be carried...

Those really look amazing!!!! I wonder what they cost :rolleyes::lol:

**please do not quote images**

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->