Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2009/2010 Schedule

I can't imagine Cavalli doing couture. I'll be impressed if it isn't tacky as hell!

Hmh,I'm very interested to see how will Cavalli go....:rolleyes:

woo cant wait...especially looking forward to the casting

I don't know..Cavalli and Couture just don't sound right together... :huh:

WtF? Cavalli couture? What were they thinking letting him in. Does he even understand couture and its craftsmanship?

Next thing on the list will be Baby Phat couture.

J'ADORE LACROIX!

oh no! When did they let Cavalli in? Wow.
Ready for Givenchy because of Tisci and of course Chanel! I can only hope Dior will be good but the magic is gone.

Oh and I hope Lacroix will survive!

Agree with everyword you said

WtF? Cavalli couture? What were they thinking letting him in. Does he even understand couture and its craftsmanship?

Actually they do, if you look at most of his collection the atention to detail and craftmanship are very couture oriented, it is known he has worked with lessage embroideries.

Remember fall 2006 for example?

I actually got even more exited for tomorrow!!!

Yep I agree the Dior magic disappeared circa 2005, that was a sad year. Chanel should be interesting. Are they still doing those teaser videos? If so we should find a place to post them!

Can't wait to see Alexis Mabille and Dior tomorrow. Hopefully Dior wont disappoint but I guess it really doesn't it's just not their best every season, but, like pasha, I'm hoping for another S/S 2007.

I think, no, I know Tuesday will be the best. Chanel, Lacroix, Givenchy. :heart: Givenchy and Chanel are always good but lets hope that they do as good, or even better than usual. As for Lacroix, I severely hope everybody that is able to buy haute couture buys some of his, because he'd be greatly missed. And I hope that his show is really good, like usual.

And Wednesday will be iffy. JPG, is OK at best and I've only really like him during S/S 2008 couture. Hopefully he'll do something like that again, but I have my doubts. And Valentino... where to start... hopefully it doesn't suck as bad as the last couple seasons. Hopefully it isn't boring and done-before. But that's not going to happen. Like somebody said, I think pasha, Giambattista Valli should be the next Valentino.

And MMM! Wherever he fits in, I'm sure it'll be spectacular. And Cavalli couture... excuse my while I laugh.

I am so ready. :bounce: :clap:

ps: I had no idea that Cavalli will do HC now. :shock: :ninja: It will be interesting to see for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
So early this year! :shock:
I don't have high expectations about Dior...
Chanel Couture is always very pleasant to watch. So does Givenchy, Lacroix, Gaultier...

Chanel is going to be held at night?
I can't wait to see it!
:D

We all just can't wait for Haute Couture week! Specially for Lacroix, I hope he gets better. I'm really exited for Chanel, Dior, and Givenchy, as always of course :smile:

are we sure cavalli isnt just doing a collection with couture techniques and not necessarily an official haute couture collection?

well as much as i dislike cavalli, the more HC collections in this world, makes me happy. Come on guyss lets all buy HC! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->