Non-Surgical Nose Job

Bella24

Reaction score
I recently heard about this procedure and was wondering if anyone had any opinions/knowledge concerning it. Is it effective? As painless as it appears? Has anyone had it done or knows anyone who has had it done?

I have a slight bump on the bridge of my nose, and on most days, I'm fine with it (basically - I wouldn't consider an actual surgical procedure.) I may consider this non-surgical method, however, if it appears to be safe and effective. Thanks - any feedback is appreciated!

Here's an article about it for anyone who's interested:
http://www.locateadoc.com/articles.cfm/1339/1313

^ Seems about as safe and effective as it possibly could be, considering a "filler" is involved...

But it sounds like it'll cost more than surgery in the long run if you want to keep it up.

if its radiesse we are talking about, i had it done. its great and yes, indeed, you can just plump up a "defect" on your nose.
its supposed to last up to 2 years..

its mainly on the market though to fill up deep lines .. :wink:

Personally, I like bumps and hooked noses. It really does add to the personality and character of a person's face.

However, if you are considering getting this done, I'd suggest doing lots of research, and getting second and third opinions and recommendations from doctors. If it's a new procedure, you'll want to be especially careful.

its totally safe and you can research RADIESSE cos thats what you would be looking for.
BUT you have to have it done by an excellent plastic surgeon imo.. at least i did just to make sure.. and even then you have to ask and question them just so they know not to mess up :wink:

If you are going to the lengths of having a filler in your face, I dont understand why you wouldn't get the bump shaved off a little? Then at least you don't have foreign substances in your face.

sienna,
having a bump shaved off is a bigger procedure as it will be an operation.
the filler disappears with time and is harmless.its pure liquid :smile:
anyway, for the nose area, its just to even out areas (i havent had the nose area done with fillers myself but the lines called "nasolabial")

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->