Novak by McQueen

brian said:
i need that mag!

i searched high and low today for the mag in SF. finally found ONE. these mags are hard to come by IMO, but i wish you luck in finding it! :flower:

btw, on NAP when you go to the editor's favorites from the main page, there's a photo of a red novak towards the bottom under accessories. pretty, but what leather is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
shopping247 said:
btw, on NAP when you go to the editor's favorites from the main page, there's a photo of a red novak towards the bottom under accessories. pretty, but what leather is that?

I think the group here decided parrotfish.

lots of novaks for fall.... pics from LVR. I LOVE THE TURQUOISE ONE!!! ....drooling...

a few more... love the wine one too....

thanks for posting the pics, shopping--i was just about to :P

the red suede with blk laser cut leather overlay is my fave... i also really love the version with c**n tails:

0003.JPG

luisaviaroma

yes, the laser cut black one and the turquoise one grabbed my attention too. :smile: i am still tempted to get a novak but i will have to wait.

btw, did you ever find the paris vogue collections mag??

^ no, i haven't even looked yet, haven't had time

beaumonde said:
Guccigal -- Lanvin has a praying mantis brooch in a 1920s style. Pin it on your bag? =)

Please tell me where I can get the Lanvin praying mantis brooch or if you have a picture of it! It sounds so cool.

salomelovesjohn said:
Please tell me where I can get the Lanvin praying mantis brooch or if you have a picture of it! It sounds so cool.

I saw it at Harrod's with their handbag selection.

beaumonde said:
I saw it at Harrod's with their handbag selection.

Thanks, I'm wondering where I can get it in the states. I'll have to look around on-line too, since I'm in Washington, D.C. - not quite the fashion capital...

salomelovesjohn said:
Thanks, I'm wondering where I can get it in the states. I'll have to look around on-line too, since I'm in Washington, D.C. - not quite the fashion capital...
try calling barneys nyc :flower:

I don't think Barneys carries McQueen bags. I've never seen any in there.

However, Saks NYC does carry them. You can also try the McQueen boutique in NYC.

June edition of Harper's Bazaar has a photo of what looks like a medium sized Novak that is full of gold studs, with medium brown calf leather. The photo says the bag costs US$4610. The studs remind me of the Lanvin Jetset bag.

Does someone know man's novak bag ?

It looks like good looking.

I have ever seen it in luisaviaroma.com

albert - post 426 above, the top two pics of the red bag is the man's novak. that's what the LVR website called it anyway.

Can someone post the prices from - to for the bags ans well as sizes.
Thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->