Nude pictures of Rihanna leaked?

I wouldn't be surprised if in fact it's her. which that's what I think.

im pretty sure its her, the pics where shes nude and the ones where her face is showing appear to be taken in the same room.

^no, that's just ads from imageheaven ...

:yuk: Thank goodness that vid wasn't her. :shock:
The body looks like it belongs to Rihanna. But this seems so random though.

I used to like Rihanna but she seems like an attention wh*re these days (but I guess all celebs are like that) Who knows...

whatever, just makes her even worse in my eyes
i hope she s not gonna play the victim card now, because those pix were obviously taken by her.

i love how YBF, the site who leaked them, didn't get a warning to remove them BEFORE ONTD did.

ONTD even got a Cease & Desist from Cassie's camp.

i'm so proud of my ONTD peeps :lol:

wonderful as always. was never a fan of her now even less so :yuk:

riripart1041709_01_X17.jpg
Some pretty graphic pictures of Rihanna surfaced [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]on the internet[/FONT] this afternoon, but this is nothing new - the scandalous photos have been making the rounds for quite some time now, and we're actually amazed that it's taken this long for them to pop up!
Back in November of 2008, X17online, along with several major magazines and blogs were offered the pictures of Rihanna and Cassie - pics that were sent to a mutual ex-flame of both of [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]the singers[/FONT]!
Of course, these pics were being shopped around WAY before the Chris Brown incident, and sources tell X17online exclusively that the pictures were taken months before they were first made available to the media, so even though many websites are speculating that Rihanna sent these to Chris, or that Chris is responsible for this, it appears as though this is all just very coincidental timing. Of course, now is the best time to release them due to the amount of press Rihanna has gotten, but Chris certainly wasn't behind this back in November, and it's highly unlikely that he's involved in it now - these pics were being sold for money, not for revenge.
It's generally been our policy not to release pictures that come from questionable sources, and that are clearly private property, which is why we passed on the pictures of Cassie and Rihanna last fall, and why we haven't posted them here.

the way she's posing and preening one would think she had sent them all herself. it all looks so staged and intentional. they don't look like typical snapshots that do actually seem personal,like that of say kristen davis.

i don't hate rihanna but she's really beginning to look a bit pathetic of late. all of this naive attention seeking press wh*ring she's been on.

LOL, I believe it. I really cannot stand her, I hope she enjoys the attention that she so desperately needs.:sick::yuk:

Looks so cheap, rap video vixen like.. one of those girls who does XXX rap videos they would play at 2am.

That said though, she looks good ::runs and hides::

Yeah I have to say she has an amazing body...

They do look like she's taken them of herself and sent them to someone else.

I think to be honest that a lot of young women do things like this without thinking. They send pictures of themselves to a boyfriend or someone they care about with the intention of turning them on only to find several months later when its all over with that the person can now use these images against them...

Rihanna is still really young as far as I'm concerned and she's trusted some people who clearly don't have her best interests at heart. I don't think this is an issue of wanting attention as much as it is an issue of putting yourself in a position that makes you vulnerable. Celebrities know that phone hacking is a big deal - its time they wise up and start behaving. I feel bad for her but this was a preventable situation.

That said she has nothing to be ashamed of though, she looks as pretty as ever. While I think its a shame that private pictures were leaked I don't see anything wrong with her taking the pictures in the first place. People just need to stop doing it with their phones, go old school, get some film or something :lol:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->