Numéro 100 February 2009 : Toni Garrn by Solve Sundsbo

Boring. This is not a 100th cover.. even if some people didnt want the 90s supermodels to be on it, it would of been better than this, no hate to Toni fans (I like her too) but I wanted something different :(

wow, good for toni. i'm not really fan of her, but this is a wonderful cover. it's really beautiful, simple, and pure. like georgina's cover. i love it. the cover is so good that i'm actually not mad that kate isn't on the cover. hmm shocking.

The cover is beautiful, but it's boring. Come on, it's Numero's 100th cover and Toni just doesn't deserve it. I expected to see Gisele or Kate because they are icons.

^ I understand your point but I think that the question is that if Toni is really appropriate for it. I really enjoy her success and she's incredibly beautiful, but she can't send a message. I mean, there are some models that just with a look can kill. I don't think that a super would be great for this cover... Maybe Carmen, Eugenia, even Mariacarla could work it... I know that Numéro works with models from the moment, but we're talking about the 100th issue.

*edit* And I don't think it's that fantastic, it's beautiful but boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
the cover doesn't really 'speak' like others can do...the picture is dead. dead boring.

guys, it's perfectly fine to express your positive or negative views on this topic but if you simply cannot do it in a way that avoids dragging third parties into the offense, then stay away from it or give it another thought.
all further hormonal comments will be removed.

This thread is going insane...

I personally love it. It's so innocent and beautiful, so pure and calm... It can be borring, but I actually prefer simple beautiful cover instead of overdone one Can't take my eyes over Toni :wub:

I totally agree with you, really like it...I just think there's something missing, something undone to make it perfect.

Toni just can't pull off an only girl cover like this with a very simple background and such natural makeup. -_- She's a beautiful girl, but her one expression has gotten down right boring. The cover kind of looks like a blank page to me. :ermm:

Hopefully the contents will make up for this! :woot:

looks like the cover of a wedding magazine (yes i think we got it guys... Toni is like.... really , really , beautiful...)
like the popular girl in school who is knockout gorgeous for the first few seconds and then you stop noticing it...

Toni looks beautiful overly photoshoped and everything. I would expect something more Wow since is their 100th issue but it is not a bad cover it is very simple and plain

This cover is so unexpectedly simplistic that I actually like it. I think Toni looks gorgeous.

the more i stare at the cover the more i agree with Filipe..while i still don't like the cover and don't think it's 100worthy (the cover, not Toni), i think it's simply missing something or way, way too understyled? maybe a little more make-up to give Toni's face a little more pop? the cover is so understyled that the headband she is wearing just seems random.

^Yeah, I agree, a little more color or contrast in the face would have been nice. It just feels "unfinished" to me... It looks like a picture with words on it, doesn't look like a cover. It's pretty, but that's about it.

Maybe it'll look better irl (glossy, embossed and all), but I find that the black font clashes too much with the picture... If it were gold maybe? Or no coloring at all and simply emboss the words onto the photo? I don't know, lol :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->