Numéro #169 December 2015/January 2016 : Gigi Hadid by Jean-Baptiste Mondino

I don't understand why have Gigi when you can have Bella, same but far more interesting and less generic (thanks to the surgeons but still).

Good for Gigi!
She has been photographed by Meisel so, we can expect to see her more and more. I don't mind. I feel like people would rather see her than Kendall.
The Kardashians are not so popular here...

But seriously? Balmain?
The worst collection of PFW?
I'm tired of seeing Olivier everywhere. He seems fun and cool but it's too much. I feel like he is a celebrity who happens to be a designer rather than a designer who became famous for his work.

I'm tired of his selfie mania and everything related to Balmain right now!

I suppose, when you're racking up the covers, some of them are going to be mediocre. That body is not being shown to its best advantage.

My thoughts exactly! Her body looked amazing at the American Music Awards but the fit of this dress does her no favors. It's squares her.

Tired of Olivier and especially of Gigi ! I don't really like her, even if I must admit she looks rather good on these pictures.

Awfully boring, tired of Gigi, Olivier, Balmain, ... They are being shoved down our throats yet they bring nothing new to the table.
I can't wait for this social media period is finally over.

Besides the terrible celebrity turned model (really, she's bad, I would even take Kendall over her), the photography is really off. It is so dark and badly Photoshopped... Why did this magazine become so bad? I used to love their work.

I haven't seen the eds yet but Numero has many times passed over brilliant potential cover photos for a really bad one. I suspect that is the case here too. They must not have the luxury to choose whichever photo looks the best.

there's a power missing in her face that's needed for this kind of shot.

beyonce-hair-ponytail-4.jpg
beyonce-during-the-2008-american-music-awards-held-at-nokia-theatre-la-live-on-november-23-2008-in-los-angeles-california-2.jpg

matome
vogue

Also Olivier shouldn't over expose himself on covers and eds its getting monotonous

A little boring the cover but hope than the ed will be better.

I’m way more disappointed in Mondino. “It" girls and trendy rockstar “designers" will come and go and be forgotten in time— that’s a huge part of the fashion wheel. Mondino is legendary, and these kind of generic glamor-level shots that look like they came from any junior shooter with a studio at the local mall in Ohio is not becoming of him.

Model: Amilna Estevão
Photographer: Txema Yeste
Fashion Editor: Elizabeth Sulcer
Hair: Olivier Lebrun
Make-up: Victor Alvarez

wearesodroee.com

:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Amilna's ed is just everything. That's an editorial, and that's a good model.
She needs the cover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->