Numéro Tokyo #33 January/February 2010 : Caroline Trentini

With a different model this could have been better. I enjoy the colour scheme and layout of the cover though.

She just doesn't look good with untidy hair. I realized this when I saw Numero Korea cover on which she also is.
It could have been a cute cover but the result is unappealing.

I'm not Caroline's biggest fan, but I like this. I really like the hair, her pose and the colours.
It reminds me of this with Kate Moss:

k.jpg

source | bwgreyscale, sister-d

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline looks okay but I don't like the color scheme.

I love the background, but Caroline's nose is too much photoshopped (I think) Don't like the colors of the text

caroline has been doing bad work as of late. i have this cover, her nose looks weird & all of that is enhanced with the cheap multi-colored text.

I'm not Caroline's biggest fan, but I like this. I really like the hair, her pose and the colours.
It reminds me of this with Kate Moss:

source | mariotestino.com
It has been shot by Craig McDean actually.

I like Caroline but that's not very good, weird pose, bad photoshop on the face, and messy hair don't appeal me. It's her second numéro cover lately that i don't appreciate.
And Already January february 2010!

^ Oh yeah! The JAN/FEB 2010 is quite bothering

It has been shot by Craig McDean actually.

Of course. I was posting in another thread and got mixed with the sources. The original source is from bwgreyscale/sister-d.
Apologizes mod's. :doh:

I used to love Caroline Trentini, but I find all her last works easy and boring.

She is a great model but this picture is not doing her justice.

the cover is not a good look! this is where photoshop would come in handy :shifty:

What's up with her nose and her mouth? What I like on the cover is the color scheme of Numero's font. :lol: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->