Nuxe

The_Ida

In Bloom
Reaction score
I love Nuxe! This thread is for Nuxe lovers... :brows:
My favourites are Creme Etincelante (it has made my skin so smooth, soft and glowing. It's the best moisturizer I've ever used), Huile Prodigieuse (a classic. Brilliant on hands and feet) and my next purchase is Reve de Miel lip balm and possibly Creme Fraiche. Has anyone tried it?

I love the Huile Prodigieuse,makes the skin sooo soft. I dont even use body lotion anymore. The lady at the shop told me you can also use it on the hair and also with foundation.
But I want to try other products because all their stuff seems so genuine.

Oh, do I miss Nuxe! I used to swear by it back in Montreal, but I haven't found it here in Seoul.

I love the Huile Prodigieuse (the regular one and the shimmery one), the Creme Fraiche (i think it's the name, facial moisturizer), and the Honey lip balm.

The scents are so nice, very botanical.

Oh, do I miss Nuxe! I used to swear by it back in Montreal, but I haven't found it here in Seoul.

I love the Huile Prodigieuse (the regular one and the shimmery one), the Creme Fraiche (i think it's the name, facial moisturizer), and the Honey lip balm.

The scents are so nice, very botanical.
I have semi-sensitive and semi-oily skin... I have a few blackheads that I'm very tired of. How did the Creme Fraiche work for you? :flower:

Great thread Ida!! Reminds me to try out this range :heart:
I'd like to try the Creme Etincelante and Creme Fraiche.
The honey lip balm sounds very nice too but I'm scared of buying nice lip balms because I always loose them in like a day :doh:

It's hard to lose...it's big, and the glass jar is heavy :lol:

I also want to try the Crème Fraîche, has anyone used it? Is it good for normal skin or is it too rich?

I want to know too...I might try it out for summer

I finally got the lip balm, and I don't even need to use it every day. It's brilliant.

I went ahead and bought the creme fraiche and I really like it. It made my face very shiny when I first put it on but it sinks in fast. Also, the areas of my cheek closest to my nose tend to be oily, as well as my chin, and unlike my previous moisturiser, this one mattified those areas while still keeping the rest of my face hydrated.

I also bought the lip balm and I have to say it is the best I have ever used, smells great too!

Oh I love Nuxe! I am always stocking up when I am in France cause it is cheaper. The two standout products that I have to have are the Huile Prodigieuse (with and without shimmer) and the Reve de Miel lipbalm. It is hands down the best lipbalm I have ever used. There used to be a pink tinted version of it that I found great aswell. I also use the Phytochoc serum which my skin seems to like, the Creme Fraiche and the hand cream in the yellow bottle? Can't remember the name straight off. I really like their products in general and adore the scent of the Huile Prodigieuse. I managed to get a candle that they had out for a limited edition and it was just gorgeous having my room scented like that too.

I´m thinking about ordering the Nirvanesque Cream. Anyone tried it before?

I´m thinking about ordering the Nirvanesque Cream. Anyone tried it before?

im currently using it!! it's my fave cream!!makes the skin very smooth and seems like relaxing facial muscles (i dont know how to explain..)
i have "all skin types" version, it absorbs really fast.
and the smell is awsome!
im gonna buy nirvanesque serum for eyes too

I've heard that Nuxe is coming out with a new line, I can't find any info about it though :(

im currently using it!! it's my fave cream!!makes the skin very smooth and seems like relaxing facial muscles (i dont know how to explain..)
i have "all skin types" version, it absorbs really fast.
and the smell is awsome!
im gonna buy nirvanesque serum for eyes too

Oh, thank you. That sounds really good. Want it! :heart:

Has anyone tried Gentle Purifying and clarifying mask, the 3 roses one? Thanks :smile:

^ Yes, i have it and i like it! It gives my skin an amazing glow after i've used it (doesn't last that long though :P) and i think it does a good job of cleaning my pores and leaves my skin very soft. Overall it's a good mask.

Thanks for your review! Sounds good, I m so going to get it next time I m in France!!

there's a new shop in town that carries natural products line and this is one of them :smile: I'm going to have a peek tomorrow

has anyone tried the cleansing milk or the foam cleanser? I'm on the search for a new cleanser and my skin is sensitive

also going to look into the etincelante :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->