Nuxe

I got Creme Fraiche Light which I really like (I also love the weird smell :shock:) and huile prodigieuse. I looooove this oil. It smells divine and it's great for my face & body. I still can't get the hang of it on my hair though :(

Is this available in the duty-free shops in the airports? :lol:

^I have no idea, but it's very cheap on pharmadiscount.com :flower:

a tip for all the swedes here: 20% off all nuxe products at åhlens city (i don't know for how long though).

so i bought the huile prodigieuse today!

I finally purchased Reve de Miel lipbalm this morning because my lips were red and chapped for a week and nothing else had worked.
Frighteningly, cured in ten minutes and smoother than ever.:blink:
In love.:heart:

has anyone tried bio beaute by nuxe?

its a subbrand with not many products

has anyone tried bio beaute by nuxe?

its a subbrand with not many products

I see the line everywhere and it catches my interest...but I never feel like trying it out because the packaging is so ugly. :lol:

yes you're right about that

I got a generous sample tube of the hand cream, texture was really nice but a lot of herbal smells, hope the products don't smell like that

next time I'm asking for some samples

I'm happy to find this thread..:heart:
recently bought the Huile Prodigieuse and it really is a miracle oil. :o i don't think i've ever raved about a product so much except for a mexican active clay i found once that was an incredible face mask. this stuff is beyond brilliant....i too can't get the hang of it on my hair (but my hair naturally has a LOT of oils) but everywhere else i can't get enough of it.. i use it on my face under my foundation and at night before bed.. it is so light, not greasy at all and smells magnificent - i have some acne scarring and it has really smoothed out my skin and made the scars less visible already..

i plan to continue buying this.... i don't use body lotion anymore either - this does the job. works beautifully on hands & feet too. i just hope they never stop making this!

^ That is certainly a rave review! I'm researching it now...

I love Huile Prodigieuse! I've been using it for a long time. I also tried Creme Fraiche, it moisturizes so well, but it was a bit too greasy for me to use as a daily moisturizer. It's a good cream to use for night though. Luckily, Nuxe products are available almost in every pharmacy in my country, so I don't even have to go far to grab a new bottle of their wondreful body oil^_^.

They make a light-version of the Creme Fraiche moisturizer. I'm aching to try it out :lol:

Well, I've been using the lighter version too, but it didn't moisturize as good as Creme Fraiche...

Last edited by a moderator:
^However one feels like it :D Mix it in your moisturizer or foundation, or just slap it on your face and body (it's not greasy at all). You can mix a bit of shimmer into it and apply it to your collarbones, you can do pretty much whatever you want.

^it really is, i'm on my 3rd bottle right now and i love it(that one with little golden particles)..people are shocked when i tell them what i put on my face,cause when i say dry oil like they only hear the word oil so they go like*but your face isn't greasy,do you wash it off afterwards*:lol:..i use it also on my hair but only ends cause if you use all over it can get greasy trust me:P,on my face and body from time to time.well now during the summer the most...i haven't tried that other one without the gold particles,has anybody tried that one,and what's the difference between those two?

ohh also must say something about their bronzer or as they call it Poudre Éclat Prodigieux-Multi Usage Compact Bronzing powder,it's also one of their amazing products,it contains a lot of product,slight slight amount of shimmer(paired with my dior amber diamond makes miracles),not to dark on me(even though seeing it in container somewhone would think that it isn't actually for all skin tones especially fair people) and it doesn't immediately come of as like putting mud on your face or something similar,it blends quite nicely(even though that probably has to do with what you put on your face before applying that) and it's buildable..it is multi purpose so it's not obivously just for the face but i prefer to use it just for the face

I'd like to try this oil, but I don't know about which one of them you guys are talking:unsure:
the one on the left or on the right?
2c56a3515aa5.jpg

beaute-femme

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->