Nuxe

there's a new shop in town that carries natural products line and this is one of them :smile: I'm going to have a peek tomorrow

has anyone tried the cleansing milk or the foam cleanser? I'm on the search for a new cleanser and my skin is sensitive

also going to look into the etincelante :smile:

I use their honey (Reve de Miel, I think) foaming cleanser and I really like it. I have very dry skin but their cleanser doesn't irritate or make it feel 'tight' (I do tend to apply my moisturisers nearly straight away though so it mightn't get a chance to...) but if they will give you a sample of it, it could be one to try!

thanks, I found it in the store but I bought the mousse/foam cleanser because the reve the miel contains perfume and the mousse didn't, but it's on my list when my skin becomes normal again

I used the mousse yesterday evening and it's really soft, not irritating at all and it didn't make my skin feel stretched after cleansing which is a big +++, but still awaiting the weekend cause after a day outdoors my skin is hypersensitive so I hope this mousse comes through

I also bought the creme etincelante or something like that and used it yesterday evening, lovely scent and texture, goes on smoothly and sinks in fast, will continue to use and hope to see good results!

thanks, I found it in the store but I bought the mousse/foam cleanser because the reve the miel contains perfume and the mousse didn't, but it's on my list when my skin becomes normal again

I used the mousse yesterday evening and it's really soft, not irritating at all and it didn't make my skin feel stretched after cleansing which is a big +++, but still awaiting the weekend cause after a day outdoors my skin is hypersensitive so I hope this mousse comes through

I also bought the creme etincelante or something like that and used it yesterday evening, lovely scent and texture, goes on smoothly and sinks in fast, will continue to use and hope to see good results!

I've read about the creme etincelante and really want to try it. Would love to hear how you are getting on with it in a few weeks!

I just got yesterday:

1. Creme Fraiche - the one for normal skin. It's the first time I use it, and up-to-now I like it
2. Huile Prodigieuse - I can definitely say that I love it on my hair
3. Reve de Miel - lip balm, really love;y and lips feel so soft

I must confess that I bought them only 'cuz I read here, so I should thank The Ida for this thread :smile:

^I got the Creme Fraiche today... Still yet to try it out on somewhere other than my hand!

So I love the Creme Fraiche, it feels amazing on my skin. It's very moisturizing too. The Huile Prodigieuse (Multipurpose dry oil), Creme Nirvanesque and Masque Frais Hydratant have amazing reviews on MUA. Has anybody tried them?

Huile Prodigieuse :wub:
It's not greasy, it doesn't cause breakouts, the smell is divine... I use it under moisturizer or mixed in my foundation, or in my hair (mostly the ends). It makes a great cuticle softener too.

^The miracle oil :o I'll be sure to grab one next time I drop by the department store!

I love Huile Prodigieuse... and michyed - grab also the Reve de Miel lip balm :smile:

^I will when I use up all my current lip balms :lol: What other Nuxe products have you tried so far?

Just the 3 I have mentioned.
There is no NUXE distributor in my country, so I ordered them from Italy, therefore it's not like I can choose many things as far as I cannot "touch" them... :(

Creme Etincelante...very nice! I mentioned it in my first post.

I'm going to buy some pretty harsh glycolic acid serum soon, so I'll need a non-exfoliating moisturizer. I'd love to see if the Creme Fraiche is better than my Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre.

^Yes! Do try it out and tell us about it :o Though I kind of regret not getting Creme Fraiche Light... The Creme Fraiche is more rich/thick than I wanted!

I don't use creams because I don't like the texture but I love oils and my favorite is Huile Prodigieuse. I just spray it after I've taken a shower and when I'm going out for dinner I spray some on my arms and it gives them a nice shine. I just bought Huile Prodigieuse OR, and that's the one with the shimmer and slight bronzey color. Can't wait to try it! :smile:

Nice thread The Ida.

Haven't seen this forum quite long time, cause of workload. Like to read this discussions cause I like Nuxe too, I used creme fraiche last 2 years.., wanna come back to this product again.

ok so far I ve used
-creme etincelante: lovely cream sinks in fast and smells great
-toning lotion 3 roses: lovely scent, fresh
-micellair foam cleanser: love this product, cleans up my skin, is very soft and doesn't make it dry
-micellair cleansing water: my makeup remover, also love it

i m really impressed with the line so definetely trying out more products (the huile and masque are next on the list), has anyone tried the new nirvanesque eye contour?

Would it be too harsh to use the crème étincelante and still exfoliate 1-2 times per week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->