Nuxe

I LOVE Creme Etincelante as a night cream. I also use the Exfoliant Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses and Aroma Perfection Fluide Prodigieux Anti Brilliance.

I just ordered a Nuxe Travel Kit which includes a 10ml of Huile Prodigieuse. Can't wait to try it out.

The only Nuxe thing I have is the light version of the "Crème fraiche de beauté". I haven't tried anything else yet, I want to finish all the products I have before (so that will take a while!), but I definitely will.
I think that cream is good because it's a good moisterizer but it stays matte and doesn't shine. It's a good base for foundation. I think many other cheaper creams do the same job, really... but I love the smell of that cream, it smells like freshly cut grass! I'll try other things and see how they work.

My fav Nuxe products:
:heart:
nux-042_1z.jpg

soap.com
Nothing works better for dry and chapped lips.:magic:
10548881-1319653684-137920.jpg

lookfantastic.com

Ohhhhh how come I never visit this thread? Nuxe is my favourite line for face skincare!!!

I love:
Creme etincelante « btw now it's kinda difficult to find in paris parapharmacy, is it being discontinued?
Creme fraiche light « my fave day moisturizer. It is moisturizing and yet keep my face matte. I stock up on this
Reve de miel lipbalm « even more moisturizing than burts bees. Am loving it (never tried the stick tho)
Reve de miel face cleanser « smells so darn good and not drying yet cleanse well
Moisturizing mask « forgot the full name, but v good for long flight or tired skin
Eye cream nirvanesque « it's well absorbed
Creme nirvanesque « makes my face so smooth!!!!
Huile prpdigoeuse « what more can say about this oil?
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a feeling creme etincelante is being discontinued! :cry:

I can't find it on their website anymore. Anyone knows sth about it?

Yes it has been discontinued.

It's a shame, because Creme Etincelante was a staple of my skincare routine. I alternate it with Oskia's Bedtime Beauty Boost as a night cream. It definitely worked far better than some of the overhyped night creams like la Mer, la Prairie, Chantecaille etc.

Still, I think there'll be a few around, if you scour the internet. Since face creams don't usually expire for about 2-3 years (unless it's the organic variety), stocking up will be a good idea, I reckon, before the remaining stock gets sold out.

I intend to buy as many jars as I come across from now on! :D

On the other hand, maybe I should go back to Darphin or finally try Kiehl's Night Serum.

I just used the Nuxe moisturizing mask for a New York - Paris flight and it's so good! It doesn't leave a greasy film on the skin (actually, it's not visible at all) and my skin is well moisturized even after a long flight.

Apparently Huile Prodigieuse OR comes with a pump now, and it's double sized 'cause they're celebrating an anniversary of the product!!
So does this shimmery version works on hair as well or it serves no other purpose than for body? I hope it's a subtle kind of glowy, or it's not?

Apparently Huile Prodigieuse OR comes with a pump now, and it's double sized 'cause they're celebrating an anniversary of the product!!
So does this shimmery version works on hair as well or it serves no other purpose than for body? I hope it's a subtle kind of glowy, or it's not?

I have it and ... ok It was a gift but i'd never considerate to buy it it's way too much shimmery ... and i hate the smell

^ Agree, I just tried it today. But I bought the regular one and so far I'm really satisfied, my skin is still supple and I've put it on in the morning! I also purchased anti-fatigue eye cream, does anyone have some experience with it?

^ I use it as a night eye cream, but only because it's not a good base for foundation. Othewise it's nourishing, hydrating and I love the smell.

Is anyone familiar with the reason they stopped producing Crème Etincelante? :cry:
Does emulsion live up to its standard?

I was really curious about their lip balm, the Reve de Miel, since I've read so many great things about it. I've been using it every night since I got it. Serious moisture for your lips. I mainly use it at night because it's rather thick. The one think I love the most about it, is that it's matte, so it would be a great base for any lipstick.

i currently own a lip balm of theirs and never leave the house without it! i love it :smile:

I've developed a bit of an obsession with Nuxe. Or more precisely, with their Rêve de Miel range. :heart: Honey lip balm is the holy grail of lip treatments, I love their Face & Body Ultra Rich Cleansing gel and now I treated myself to a Ultra Comfortable Face Cream. ^_^

I just love the huile prodigieuse or on my face. It leaves a nice glow, and the smell lasts all day... Beuatiful !

I love it on hair, gives so much shine and smells delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->