NY F/W 07.08 Fashion Week Streetstyle

1karina1

Distract Me...
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to those fabulous fashionistas who teeter in their vertiginous heels around Bryant Park for the New York shows.
They tend to be nameless figures who are either fashion insiders or ridiculously rich!

View them all here and at the end of the fashion week we will vote for THE LOOK of NY Fashion Week. :flower:

I wait with baited breath as the shows begin Feb 01!:woot:

And so the glamorous, stylish and eccentrics have descended upon us...

source: style.com

everyone looks so stylish, a lot better than any of the celebrities. new yorkers do know how to dress.

why is that girl sitting on her fur coat like that? Must be fake.

Stunning photos Karina; great fashion inspiration here. This is my favorite kind of street style; great individual pieces styled by real women who enjoy looking good.

style_savy said:
why is that girl sitting on her fur coat like that? Must be fake.
I was on the train from nyc to boston a few weeks ago and this girl in the seat in front of me had the most beautiful cropped mink vest thing and she rolled it up into a ball, pushed it against the window and used it as a pillow. :shock: I wanted to scream!

murakailover said:
everyone looks so stylish, a lot better than any of the celebrities. new yorkers do know how to dress.

Ah but not everyone here is a new yorker; at least two people I've posted are in fact French and are stylists for Vogue Paris!:heart: I wonder if anyone can spot them?

I'm glad people are enjoying the thread btw - I thought no-one had noticed it!:lol: I can't wait for the end of the week when everyone votes for their favourite look, that'll be interesting:D

At Sari Gueron

A woman spotted wearing bloomers!

source: thesartorialist

i swear to god i've seen this coat from somewhere before, any idea who is it by?

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate these people but i love them as they look effortless - i wish it was something you could learn!
I'm eccentric but these people take the cake - these people must be worshipped! lol

murakailover said:
i swear to god i've seen this coat from somewhere before, any idea who is it by?
I think it`s a Miu Miu coat!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->