NY Fashion Week F/W 10.11 Schedule

Are you guys serious? I've been feeling like NYFW has been dragging on for years! I can't wait for it to finish already.

Seriously, I was ready for it to be over the day it started . It always drains me for some reason . :ermm:

The New York bore is finally over!
I feel sorry for Anna but NY fashion week is not working,give people a week and nobody will remember those shows,apart from Rodarte,Marc and Altuzarra,which was copied from Tom Ford :lol:

+ Calvin Klein, please.

I know, didn't Anna say once that London and Milan fashion week should be closed down and some of the designers better be showing their collections in Paris? I do quite think that New York fashion week is the biggest waste of time of all fashion weeks....

As usual,no one opens a thread for L'Wren Scott.

:doh:

Yes New York is a total bore, the only reason it keeps going is because of all the money there generated by its enormous population that has large disposable incomes, you just have to look at viewing figures on this forum, and the fact a totally unknown designer who showed in London for the first time yesterday is generating more views than some of New Yorks most 'established' names!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->