NY F/W 07.08 Fashion Week Streetstyle

i am so glad that style.com finally got on board with the streetstyle thing....
yay!!...

:clap:...

such wonderful pics, karina, thanks for the great thread!
that girl with the miu miu coat in the post 7...:cry: :heart:

:heart:
ny1eq4.jpg

..and the coat ..again..:crush: :mellow:
ny2hx1.jpg

[style.com]

kneehighs thanks so much for your pics! I can't believe you were two paces away from Carine the Godess!!!:woot:

If I was that close to Carine I would have been too afraid to take pictures of her :P She is cooler than most women.

thanks for all the pix! Is Carine wearing the same coat?? :heart:

302rkb6.jpg

thesartorialist

1karina1 said:
Ah but not everyone here is a new yorker; at least two people I've posted are in fact French and are stylists for Vogue Paris!:heart: I wonder if anyone can spot them?

I'm glad people are enjoying the thread btw - I thought no-one had noticed it!:lol: I can't wait for the end of the week when everyone votes for their favourite look, that'll be interesting:D

is pic 5 in the 7th post the gorgeous french stylist from french Vogue? melanie huyh? cant spot the other one!
they all look fab though!

Those patent Chloe wedges with wooden heel are so trend monster!

Apart from that people look stylish!

raphaella said:
is pic 5 in the 7th post the gorgeous french stylist from french Vogue? melanie huyh? cant spot the other one!

Yep! One gold star for you raphaella! And the 1st pic in post 6 is Ludivine Poiblanc :heart:

The last pic of #37 :heart: That girl is so cute & the coat is just pure love

StellaMare said:
If I was that close to Carine I would have been too afraid to take pictures of her :P She is cooler than most women.

I think I would have died!:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->