NY Fashion Week F/W 10.11 Schedule

ARRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! of course all the ones i've been anticipating are shown AFTER i leave NYC!!!!!

thanks for sharing though bridow :smile:

I cannot see Proenza Schouler on either of those schedules? When are they showing? Also Joseph Altazurra? :unsure:

Why Marc Jacob always has to be at 8pm?? :doh::(
I also looking forward to proenza, hope it isn't when I'm in the dreamland :innocent:

When are showcards coming out? I thought that the first wave would have been out by now?

^what are showcards? :smile:

Cards with pictures of models that their respective agencies send to the casting designers/fashion houses . Some are quite nice to look at for their artistic value, others ..... not so much . :neutral:

Thank you the schedule.

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 14, 2010
2 PM CALVIN KLEIN MEN’S COLLECTION

Bookmarking this, can't wait! I liked it when they showed in Milan though.

Cards with pictures of models that their respective agencies send to the casting designers/fashion houses . Some are quite nice to look at for their artistic value, others ..... not so much . :neutral:

thank you for the explanation :smile: so are these the cards with the model's pictures, measurements and other info? and then the casting directors will sift through them and pick out the ones they think are suitable to come in for fitting?

thank you for the explanation :smile: so are these the cards with the model's pictures, measurements and other info? and then the casting directors will sift through them and pick out the ones they think are suitable to come in for fitting?

Exactly this . The agencies do not send out all of their models though, just the ones they think have a strong chance to get casted . And no problem . :wink:

If you want to get an idea about what show cards look like here are some links to models.com.

SS2010

FW2010 - mostly men at this point.

I have not seen any Show Cards at all yet :( When do most of the castings and fittings start? About two weeks before fw, no?

Help. friend received acceptance back from Mercedes Benz for F/W 2010. Designer contact list was emailed. Is there a reason why you have to contact the individual designer? Does acceptance by MB allow u to see all shows? Or do you have to contact the designer you want and hope for approval from them?

Help. friend received acceptance back from Mercedes Benz for F/W 2010. Designer contact list was emailed. Is there a reason why you have to contact the individual designer? Does acceptance by MB allow u to see all shows? Or do you have to contact the designer you want and hope for approval from them?

Acceptance through MB just means that you're officially viewed as press & not guaranteed invitations. It means your name & info is put in the books that are sent to all the designers showing at the tents. On the offshoot that you don't make it in the book (due to late registration) you can contact the PR reps of the designers directly to request an invitation.

Acceptance through MB just means that you're officially viewed as press & not guaranteed invitations. It means your name & info is put in the books that are sent to all the designers showing at the tents. On the offshoot that you don't make it in the book (due to late registration) you can contact the PR reps of the designers directly to request an invitation.

Thanks!

I sent in my own creds to individual designers. I got responses back from 3 designers requesting my mailing address. Do you think it's for mailing out a hard invitation? Last years I went with a stylist as an assistant and those invitations were email.

preen? or is it back in london (hopefully not)

preen is showing on the 12th at milk studios at 2pm.

in fact here is the full calendar on modemonline

http://modemonline.com/fashion/fash...w-york/men-and-women/fashion-shows/2010-02-12

actually the 12th seems to be a pretty loaded day. tess giberson is doing a presentation between 12-2pm(hurrah!!!)....risto bimbiloski is showing at 3pm,doo. ri is 4pm and robert geller is at 8pm. and jeremy laing is also doing a presentation between 6-7pm.

gary graham is doing a presentation the 13th....VPL,Tom Scott,Peter Jensen and Camilla Stærk with her new partner Victor Glemaud are all the 14th.

and btw,anybody attending shows,presentations or showrooms,FFI Antwerp is holding a presentation the 15th. designers anke loh:smile:heart:smile:,anna heylen:smile:heart:smile:,stephan schneider:smile:heart:smile: and peter ceursters of FRAGMA are all being represented on this leg. and it's also the first time many of these talents have been showcased in north america,particularly anke,anna heylen and ceursters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->