NY Fashion Week F/W 10.11 Schedule

Live Streaming shows:

• Ports 1961: 3 p.m. on Thursday, February 11, at Vogue.com.

• Lacoste: 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, February 13, at the Lacoste Facebook page.

• Alexander Wang: 5 p.m. on Saturday, February 13, at ShowStudio.com.

• Calvin Klein Men’s: 2 p.m. on Sunday, February 14, at CalvinKleinInc.com or the Calvin Klein Facebook page.

• Marc Jacobs: 8 p.m. on Monday, February 15, at MarcJacobs.com.

• Rodarte: 12 p.m. on Tuesday, February 16, at ShowStudio.com.

• G-Star Raw: 7 p.m. on Tuesday, February 16, at G-star.com.

• Marc Bouwer: 9 a.m. on Thursday, February 18, at MarcBouwer.com.

• Calvin Klein Women's: 3 p.m. on Thursday, February 18, at CalvinKleinInc.com or the Calvin Klein Facebook page.

Live Streaming shows:

• Ports 1961: 3 p.m. on Thursday, February 11, at Vogue.com.

• Lacoste: 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, February 13, at the Lacoste Facebook page.

• Alexander Wang: 5 p.m. on Saturday, February 13, at ShowStudio.com.

• Calvin Klein Men’s: 2 p.m. on Sunday, February 14, at CalvinKleinInc.com or the Calvin Klein Facebook page.

• Marc Jacobs: 8 p.m. on Monday, February 15, at MarcJacobs.com.

• Rodarte: 12 p.m. on Tuesday, February 16, at ShowStudio.com.

• G-Star Raw: 7 p.m. on Tuesday, February 16, at G-star.com.

• Marc Bouwer: 9 a.m. on Thursday, February 18, at MarcBouwer.com.

• Calvin Klein Women's: 3 p.m. on Thursday, February 18, at CalvinKleinInc.com or the Calvin Klein Facebook page.

oh thank u thank u!!!! :flower:

so where exactly is ports 1961 showing on the vogue website? there is not a single word on there. wtf :(

Im guessing there is a special page for Ports just like how style.com has a page for everyone.

well everyone is posting screencaps but no links. thanks guys..

I'm sorry if I missed a separate thread somewhere else, but any links to fashion week's street style yet? I always look forward to seeing not only seeing what is walking down the runway, but outside the tents as well:smile: Nothing seems to be popping up yet on the usual blogs/sites.

Oh, and anybody else not like how style.com is doing Tommy Ton's photos vs how they used to do the Sartorialist? I liked they used to divide the images up by day/date vs just a group of shots you have to wait to flip through.

^ normally on the blogs it takes a few days for pics but until then there is always the model street style thread

i guess because of the weather etc that there will be less coverage than usual though :(

Alexander Wang will also be streaming his show in times square at 7 pm on Sat on the AE screen on 6th and 42nd I believe. He was quoted as saying that he excpects a small crowd and a lot of confused tourists. I'll be there to show my support =p

Thanks Filipe I wast just able to catch some of Lacoste there.

You're welcome, I was trying to catch some of the Lacoste on their live stream on facebook, but all they showed was the final part (last 1-2 min) ...

the facebook stream was terrible. do you know if the live stream will cover other shows too?

Will cover Georges Chakra in a bit and more there's more tomorrow.

This is the schedule:

Saturday 10am – 12pm

10 – Lacoste
11 – Georges Chakra

Sunday 2 – 5pm

2 – Rebecca Taylor
3 – Herve Leger
4 – DVF

Monday 10am – 2pm

10 – Carolina Herrera
11 – Carlos Miele
12 – Jill Stuart
1 - Tracy Reese

Tuesday 10am -3pm

10 – Badgley Mischka
11 – Vera Wang
1 – Pamella Rolland
2 – Max Azria

Wednesday 10am -12pm, 2-4pm

10 – Michael Kors
11 – Nanette Lepore
2 – Phillip Lim
3 – Milly

Thursday 12-1pm

Isaac Mizrahi

Rodarte tomorrow! The Row will also be interesting! That's it. Marchesa shall be OK, but it'll be the same old, same old.

Does anyone know if the Marc by Marc show is going to be also streamed on marcjacobs.com?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->