Olivia Palermo

I don't like her recent outfit at all. It looks granny like on her and does virtually nothing for her petite frame. Plus the dress is so long she looks like she is going to trip at any time :innocent: I also think she's waaaay overdressed for a movie screening and...next to her casually dressed boyfriend (who's hot BTW :mrgreen: ) I like the clutch though - I might be wrong but I think it's from Zara.

olivia-palermo-8179-1_medium.jpg

gossipcenter

Love HIS outfit, minus those shoes. He is scary hot. Like, David Beckham hot.

Can she please fix that chalky foundation though? Please?

Can anyone access zimbio.com and look up the latest pics of olivia palermo?

I think it's banned in my region- I can't get in :(

It looks granny like on her and does virtually nothing for her petite frame. I also think she's waaaay overdressed for a movie screening and...next to her casually dressed boyfriend (who's hot BTW :mrgreen: ) I like the clutch though - I might be wrong but I think it's from Zara.

thanks for the id **kolover**, I really appreciate...**karma** to you^_^^_^^_^.
thanks again:flower::flower::flower:

I agree with you sagowska.
While I actually like the dress, I think too that it does nothing for her specially because it makes Olivia shapeless and looking a bit like a potato sac, imo. If it had a strong waistline that accentuated her body, she would look so much better.
Plus, it is way too long for her.
Finally, I agree that it is way too much for the occasion.
But whatever, she looks kinddda cute and I love her clutch, too:P:P:P.

Last edited by a moderator:
agree with both, plus, i insist, the way she poses, it makes the dress even more potato sac-ish

Olivia Palermo ''Inglourious Basterds'' Cinema Society NYC Screening August 17th 2009 - celebritycity

sometimes her clothes just seem to be oversized on her..i wish she would fit it better...the dress is pretty but it just doesnt seem to fit....her eyes look tired....she looks tired really...she's looked better.

Love HIS outfit, minus those shoes. He is scary hot. Like, David Beckham hot.

Can she please fix that chalky foundation though? Please?

I was meaning to say the same about the shoes, RandomGlitter :P
But man! He sure knows how to dress to enhance these gorgeous baby blue eyes :woot:

sometimes her clothes just seem to be oversized on her..i wish she would fit it better...the dress is pretty but it just doesnt seem to fit....her eyes look tired....she looks tired really...she's looked better.

I think she is looking really tired in those pics too! Missing some of her usual glow. Agree the dress overwhelms her a bit but the best accessory has to be her boyf! He is so gorgeous.

so much makeup on her face..its like 5 shades lighter than the rest of her!

not her best look imo..she seems so tired and somehow dowdy? becasue the dress is oversized.

I think the dress is bad fitted, and in case anyone is interested the dress is Kate Moss for Topshop.
I like the other outfit with the Missoni cardigan although not for August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peedgren
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->