Olivia Palermo

She does kinda look like Leighton Meester. i bet if she dyed her hair darker, she'll be a real life Blair.

blair-waldorf.jpg

guestofaguest.com/blairwaldorf

^^ I know its an old pictue of Olivia but its one of the first images that comes up when you google Blair Waldorf :lol::lol:

The latest outfit is cute, I agree about the necklace though, it is nice just not best suited with this particular look?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea behind her candid outfit above however that necklace is plain ugly, sorry :ninja:. Would've been nicer with a tom binns or an iosselliani necklace for example. Or even one of her roberta freyman statement necklaces.

First, i didn´t like the latest dress at the event but the whole Look is actually very lovely.
And i love the casual outfit with the necklace. So casual but still so stylish.

I like her outfit in those last candids, except for the necklace. It's too big and bulky for a daytime outfit like that.

On the other hand, what's up with that outfit at the Diesel VIP party?
I don't like it at ALL.:ninja:

No, no, no! That Diesel party outfit is a complete disaster. And what's with the hair?! :shock: Not only does it look dirty, but also the color is off = simply ugly IMO :innocent: And even though she isn't as pulled together as always, she still looks like she's trying too hard :blink:

i usually love the way she dresses and i do love her last candids in Soho. but yea, what's up with that striped sweater dress with satin bow?

white shirt + bow + necklace: me likey!
white shirt + bow+ necklace + red/white striped sweater dress: a total miss :(

Would love that outfit without the necklace.

I feel the same way. I like the necklace, but it looks awkward worn with a collared shirt. If she had paired it with a tee, it would have looked much better.

I really don't like her look at the Diesel event:ninja:. She's a beautiful girl, but that dress is just not working.

She looked amazing in the City S1 photoshoot. Can't wait to see the S2 photoshoot. I'm sure they'll release pics within the next two weeks.

i usually love the way she dresses and i do love her last candids in Soho. but yea, what's up with that striped sweater dress with satin bow?

white shirt + bow + necklace: me likey!
white shirt + bow+ necklace + red/white striped sweater dress: a total miss :(

Lol - you read my mind :D

Not liking this look at all :(
The dress is practically swimming on her and her face seems washed out it looks like she is wearing a lighter foundation?
& those shoes are just hideous!
and usually I think Olivia can do not wrong! :ninja:

She looks like a fusion of Ronald McDonald (white face, stripy frock) and KFC's Colonel Sanders (strange neck tie) in that last outfit! I strongly oppose this! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->