Olivia Palermo

the necklace and belt in the recent outfit diminish what could have been an amazing outfit. They look so out of place and awkward- terrible styling of a great dress + well matched boots on her/her stylists part

Olivia Palermo out & about in SoHo NYC September 8th 2009(HQ)

celebritycity

i agree, styling is so wrong- the outfit does work....she looks old...she has to know that she can still look together without looking old...that belt is horrible

She looks cute :smile:

And ahaha :lol: look @ the last pic and the guy stearing at her in the background :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, the scans are crap, but it's the best I could do on the scanner on my job :ermm:
Vogue China September 2009

scanned by me

wow love her on Vogue China !! those biking pictures are gorgeous, Olivia looks amazing in that colour

The biggest issue I have with that latest outfit is the beige beige beige everywhere! The hair, skin, outfit, shoes and bag are allll the same colour!

The outfit on the 8th September shouldn't work, but somehow it does. I love the dress and the Chloe bag! I like how she's arranged the colours without making it look matchy-matchy or boring.

Love the Vogue China scans, thanks lakomka, karma for you.

I think she looks gorgeous in the Sept 8th candids. . . her outfit is lovely,she looks so chic.

^ I wish I looked that great just "strolling" in the neighborhood.

^ Exactly, like a Sex and The City episode come to life. :crush:

I wonder if she really dresses this impeccably well off camera? You know, when she's just running a simple errand?

I don't like the beige outfit - it looks way too old for her :innocent: It's polished, well put together, accessorized and her face looks gorgeous but...it's too old for her.

That being said, I like the Vogue China spread VERY much! :blush: She looks fantastic!!! Cute idea to include Johannes, hehe :wink: The pictures on the bike are simply adorable - she reminds me of Holly Golightly :heart:

I'm not a fan of the total beige outfit, but she looks marvelous in Vogue China!

The Stella McCartney booties with the "socks" that Olivia was seen wearing on The City are now for sale on theoutnet.com:

33557_bk_l.jpg

theoutnet.com

Here's the link, in case anyone's interested! http://www.theoutnet.com/product/33557

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree about the beige statement, it is a very boring outfit colour wise :innocent:
She certainly loves her neutral tones!
Adore the Vogue shoot, she looks absolutely amazing! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zefirka
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->