Olivia Palermo

Can anyone ID Olivia's sunglasses in post #2539?

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great in the latest candids. I like how she spiced up that simple, but chic outfit with those shoes. Her bf is just gorgeous! They make such a beautiful couple.

Her hair always looks perfect! How does she do it?!

That's the only thing I don't like sometimes. It's too perfect.

I love the outfit though! Love the silver shoes with em! Jonathan looks great too as usual. They're like the best dressed couple. Seriously.

She looks great. And somehow she looks less (even if it is a tiny bit) put together as she always does. The outfit just looks a bit more relaxed. The sunglasses are really cool!

loooooooove that preppy look! the sunglasses and shoes are nice accessories! and that bag? i die!

yes you should I'll see the preview of the City, there's a lot of cute outfits!!! its crazy.

^ Thank you for posting the link to the new season :flower:. I couldn't watch it on MTV since it was unavailable in my area.

And I love her latest look :wub:. Perfect for the last days of summer. And Johannes is a very well dressed guy :heart:.

Just happen to bump into this pic of Sienna and it reminded me a bit of Olivia's last outfit. Who knows Olivia got inspired by it. I much prefer Olivia's outfit though.

out-in-new-york-august-18-2009-pic31407.jpg

starstyleinc

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the only thing I don't like sometimes. It's too perfect.

I love the outfit though! Love the silver shoes with em! Jonathan looks great too as usual. They're like the best dressed couple. Seriously.

lol I said Jonathan...I meant Johannes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac0770
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->