Olivia Palermo

Matthew Williamson ss10 Backstage
DSC_4420.jpg

ftape.com

^Olivia's color is much better and it looks much more interesting on her.

She is so freaking gorgeous. I NEED TO RAID HER CLOSET. :(

Thanks for the ID and I agree, Olivia's version is a bit better. The black and white is a bit plain but the red makes it fresher and younger. <3

She has such a classy style........ Does she EVER dress down? I've never seen her in a casual outfit, I havent looked all the way through the thread but the pages I have flicked through, she's always very dressy/smart.

xx

The answer to your question is NEVER! :lol: She's always dressed up---for every occasion and non occasion!

she looked absolutely fantastic in red but I agree with uniqfashionista about her makeup, it's too much!! she has a great skin she doesn't really need to cake fer face imo

She looks fabulous @ Matthew Williamson's show. I prefer the color of her dress to the black/white one posted above. Hope to see more of her at Fashion Week in London.

She has such a classy style........ Does she EVER dress down? I've never seen her in a casual outfit, I havent looked all the way through the thread but the pages I have flicked through, she's always very dressy/smart.

xx

No not really, if she wears something more casual, it's also always perfect to the detail. Perfect brushed/curled hair, statement jewelry.. She always makes herself look flawless. In that aspect she's kinda like Victoria Beckham, you'll never see her actually in sloppy outfits that they didn't put thought into.

Last edited by a moderator:
at the Topshop Unique fashion show during London Fashion Week on September 20
3937385951_1603eb062c_o.jpg

insideout.topshop.com

I really like the dress and the embellishments. Too bad it looks like a potato sack on Olivia :innocent:

I think there are too many sequins. Too much goin on. Would've been lovely with other shorts. Not sure bout the rest but I think her boots are Topshop. Would make sense..
32A70VNAV_large.jpg

topshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->