Olivia Palermo

For the fans of Olivia as a brunette

If, like us, you're a fan of Olivia Palermo's polished look - take note. The beautiful New York blonde is going brunette.

Front row at the Topshop Unique show yesterday she revealed to ELLEuk.com that she's going dark this autumn.

'I don't like my hair at the moment' she told us, so will be headed straight to her hairdresser Andre Davis (New York's hair extension expert) for a total rethink of her hairstyle as soon as she gets home.

After making an earlier appearance at Matthew Williamson, Olivia managed a quick costume change and was clad head-to-toe in Topshop when we caught up with her at their Unique show. This was Olivia's first trip to London Fashion Week - and the beauty is already causing quite a stir. Maybe The City star was taking notes for her new role in the PR department at US ELLE magazine.

elleuk

Edit: the jacket has already been ID'd. Is the shirt topshop too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, in some of these pictures she poses like some trashy secretary :ninja: Not a good look. And why are her eyes so...dead? :shock: On a positive note - the dress fits her beautifully, it's a nice outfit and of course her makeup is impeccable ^_^

haha...ya some of the poses are just wrong...

so based on that elle article....she has extentions? i couldnt tell!!

love both.

btw, I don't get to watch The City where I am, so I wonder how she's like as a person?
I imagined her to be quite uptight and all, considering how she's always dressed to the nines, no?

IMO they portray her really badly in the hills....she is the 'evil' character that is always trashing whit/causing problems...so im suprised women have embraced her so much, since her 'character' isnt all that nice. Altho im sure its all just for drama in the show.

Obviously when you are stylish enough people only care about that! Personally I love the chick! Shes certainly got 'it'. She is a refreshing contrast to the very beachy look that we saw on the hills.

Personally I think women (myself included) are embracing her look. I don't know if I would want to hang with her though.

I'm totally in love with The City photoshoot, she looks stunning! :woot: :heart:
Excited to hear she is going back to brunette too, it suited her so much more imo :D

if she is doign PR at ELLE, why her photoshoot was made on some kind of closeth? she looks very good, i love the Terry-shque touch of the shoot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FASHIONARCHIVERESEAARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->