Olivia Palermo

Hmm, but even if she does seem like her clothes are 'thought out', it beats having to see certain starlets looking as though they just survived through a tornado... but then again, to each his/her own! :smile:

^Hey it's not to everyone's taste.

I personally like different types of style. From Olivia Palermo's dressed to the nines socalite to Vanessa Traina's more edgier socialite. Then the elegant actresses like Diane Kruger and Kate Bosworth who also occasionally do edgy, or the hipsters Alexa Chung and Chloe Sevigny. Then there are the supermodels (too many to mention)!

Honestly, I am quite surprised that I love Olivia's style. :lol: I think people plan our their outfits more than you think.

^Yeah, I agree, just saying what I think - hence 'to each his/her own'!

I do love Olivia's style as well. It's very New Yorker chic, and I love how she does high-low so well.

^ oh no, not hair-talk again. At first everyone said they disliked her blond hair and that she looked much better as a brunette... and now we're going to complain about her dark hair?

GQ Gentlemen's Ball 2009
NEW YORK - OCTOBER 28 2009

1gqgentlemensball2009uj.jpg

2gqgentlemensball2009m8.jpg
3gqgentlemensball20094a.jpg

4gqgentlemensball200964.jpg
5gqgentlemensball2009v6.jpg

zimbio.com

Love the navy blue & black combination.

Cute. Now again, I would never think of buying the items she wears (except for her pants) but she makes them look so cute with the way she mixes it. I think the pants with those shoes look a bit weird though.

She looks significantly older than her age. Is she really only 23? She looks close to 30

^nah I think she looks her age..She just dresses a bit older for her age sometimes but she looks her age imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the shoes and the jacket :woot: Hate the fact that the backdrop is so dark she is fading into it :lol: :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->