Olivia Palermo

sounds like whit is really upset and jaleous.
My thoughts exactly:innocent:

I think it's kind of tacky, especially since Olivia has always had nothing put positive things to say about Whitney to the press. I like Whitney, but I wouldn't be surprised if she is jealous.

Just this comment irked me -
Yes, she’s good at creating drama out of nothing. Olivia is a socialite and she can be difficult, cold and aloof, but I like to think that I balance that out.
More like Whitney and Roxy create drama out of nothing (lame guys, fake drama at work, at home). She disses Olivia, yet compliments herself (makes herself out to be the 'good girl') in the same sentence. LAME! This isn't the first time she's done this either. She always puts Olivia down and assures people in interviews that she's the protagonist of the show by making similar comments.

Anyways, since this is her style thread, and not her Rumor Has It thread, back to her style -
I really like her outfit in post #3562 - think it would have looked even better if the skirt was a bit shorter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Whit is jealous I think she is just being brutally honest for once and not trying to be that nice girl :smile: And there is nothing bad in telling the truth, unless the person on the other end is ashamed of the truth

Edit: What whit said wasn't even putting olivia down It's just talking about what she is like ... I can be hard to get close to and can act like everyone is the enemy and if some one said that I was, then GOOD! You are what you are, and if someone says that and you are not happy about it maybe you should change your ways

I think it's easy to call "jealousy" when someone points out anothers flaws. Most times, this isn't the case. I'm glad that Whit has FINALLY spoken her truth on Olivia.

I'm sorry, but this whole discussion is silly. Until someone actually knows them both closely, this is all just speculation and assumptions. This is a style thread, is it not? :flower:

Yeah! The discussion should move to the Olivia Palermo Gossip thread!

Omg LOVE the picture of Olivia and Johannes :heart:

Also really have to state that her hair back then was perfection!

More like Whitney and Roxy create drama out of nothing (lame guys, fake drama at work, at home). She disses Olivia, yet compliments herself (makes herself out to be the 'good girl') in the same sentence. LAME! This isn't the first time she's done this either. She always puts Olivia down and assures people in interviews that she's the protagonist of the show by making similar comments.
Um, yeah, that is not very professional. I haven't heard Olivia diss anyone on the show in interviews. Whit trash talks people in interviews (be it true or not) probably because she wants to seem like she's more than just the "nice girl." But then she shouldn't say that Olivia "makes drama out of nothing" because look who's creating drama in interviews... not Olivia.

Um yeah, back on topic. None of her recent even outfits have really amazed me, but I do like how she wore a two-piece outfit rather than just a dress where she's photographed with Leighton Meester.

Reminder to keep on topic about Olivia's style. Any further discussion regarding Olivia's portrayal on The City should be made in Olivia's gossip thread in RHI or The City thread in ES. Thanks :flower:.

Zara has included a new version of Olivia's boots in the Look Book of November:

zaralookbooknovember200.jpg

zara via popbee.com

Im realy lost... i´ve been reading about this Olivia´s Zara boots all over this thread, but i saw on Who What Wear this:
tr-over-the-knee-boots.jpg

Trend Report: Over-The-Knee Boots

There are also some seriously well-styled iterations of this trend on this side of the pond. Olivia Palermo, in fact, represented the epitome of Stateside style by rocking a killer pair of Brian Atwoods to attend a Teen Vogue-hosted party at the Gramercy Hotel in New York City. Though fellow fashion plate Byrdie Bell has also been seen wearing Atwood's Suede Over-The-Knee Boots ($1470), we like the way Palermo mixed these high-wattage heels with an understated Breton striped tunic to bring some boyish charm to the drama of the boots. If you're over the moon for Palermo's picks, make sure to grab Marciano's Sophie Over The Knee Boots ($258)
Whowhatwear.com

^Thanks for posting! The new episode is up already? I can't see it :huh:

yeah I don't think they are Zara either. I saw a bit of the side of Olivia's boots and I don't think they were the same.. Front looks very similar though.

I need the boots the look awesome i've seen that they also come in grey

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->