Olivia Palermo

i find it funny how people are so caught up and defended how the reality tv works and what not. its all good. this forum is dedicated for her style. so lets get back on that.
ps. yes. we all have our opinions and nothing wrong with that.

she's not wearing bottom eyeliner in the last few events so she looked a bit tired...props for the effort...but i like her better with the full eyeliner.. i wish i have the courage to do that...
great job on the knee high boots...she looked cute.

One more of the cuute couple on November 05:

5b4hnb.jpg

foros.vogue.es

Hmm, she seems to go to a lot of events/parties. Sometimes I think I envy girls with those types of lifestyle, but ultimately I'd get bored of it all in less than a month. Oh well, the more events she goes to, the more style photos we get. :P

joe-zee-olivia-palermo.jpg
Photography: Getty Images
Here’s your chance to meet Olivia Palermo and Joe Zee if you haven’t already!
WHO: Olivia Palermo of MTV’s The City, Joe Zee, Creative Director of ELLE, and Tia Cibani, Creative Director of Ports 1961
WHAT: Olivia Palermo, Joe Zee and Tia Cibani host an exclusive Ports 1961 pre-spring collection at Bloomingdale’s
WHERE: Bloomingdale’s 59th, NYC
WHEN: Thursday, November 12th @ 6:00PM-8:00PM

nitrolicious

Mmmmm the shoes are from Zara by the way does anyone knows who makes the green jacket that she wore in this week episode.?
credit:mtv.com
the-city-10.jpg

the-city-09.jpg

the-city-06.jpg

the-city-05.jpg

she dresses too perfect sometimes.. I love her style in the first time, with jeans.. not too much perfect like now

I've tried, but I don't get her appeal at all :ninja: Everything she wears seems so thought out and planned, no spontaneity. Just not my thing I guess.
I agree, however, she has some nice outfits though

Hmm, she seems to go to a lot of events/parties. Sometimes I think I envy girls with those types of lifestyle, but ultimately I'd get bored of it all in less than a month. Oh well, the more events she goes to, the more style photos we get. :P

yeah for a moth it would be fun and new and then it would get boring, i mean who wanna party 24/7? it is so boring.

That's strange, in pictures when she's standing next to other people or in the City you can tell she's short.

Further back there are pics of her standing next to Molly Sims and she's just a bit shorter than her... which leads me to think she's taller than 5' 4" seeing as Molly Sims was a model. Unless Sims was wearing flats and Olivia was wearing platforms:blush:

^but when you see her next whitney..whitney is totally towering over olivia..so i think she is still probably in the 5'4-5'5 range...i guess...

Plus for the people who visit her thread, you see her with her bf al lot and even though he's a model and probably very tall, she's not very tall looking next to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know who that is sitting next to Olivia on the couch in the second picture in the episode caps on the previous page? She looks SO familiar but I can't place her...

Does anyone know who that is sitting next to Olivia on the couch in the second picture in the episode caps on the previous page? She looks SO familiar but I can't place her...

Looks like Jane Aldridge, the blogger from SeaofShoes.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->