Olivia Palermo

ASOS is one of the BEST shopping sites out there! I don't get why ppl like these granny style earrings :huh:

She looks great on the runway-- but that makeup is not flattering.

Her outfits this fashion week have been interesting to say the least. Only two looks were well put together imo.

she looked really professional on the runway! she must have practised a lot in front of her mirror! :D

She looks very sophisticated in #5151. I love it!

One more :rolleyes::

1610x.jpg

daylife.com

ASOS is one of the BEST shopping sites out there! I don't get why ppl like these granny style earrings :huh:

She looks great on the runway-- but that makeup is not flattering.

I love the earrings, especially the ones sold on the Asos site since they're flowers - I think they add a chic touch to any outfit! I would have to disagree with you on ASOS being one of the best shopping sites... I waited two weeks for those earrings to arrive! It's alright, but no net-a-porter. They don't provide you with tracking for the package, either.

I love the earrings, especially the ones sold on the Asos site since they're flowers - I think they add a chic touch to any outfit! I would have to disagree with you on ASOS being one of the best shopping sites... I waited two weeks for those earrings to arrive! It's alright, but no net-a-porter. They don't provide you with tracking for the package, either.

Those earrings look like they should be on Baba Walters :P I'm sorry, just not in to them.

Well, shipping time aside-- they have the BEST stuff at different price points-- one can't always afford netaporter, fyi! :flower:

Those earrings look like they should be on Baba Walters :P I'm sorry, just not in to them.

Well, shipping time aside-- they have the BEST stuff at different price points-- one can't always afford netaporter, fyi! :flower:

:lol: I am seriously laughing at this! You're right, I can definitely see Baba Wawa rockin' a pair of these :smile:

olivia looks oh so amazing on the runway. love that smokey eye even though it makes her look gaunt. in a good way though! very model-ish :P

and i love most of her MBFW outfits, maybe except that leopard-print belt. that belt has to go... the dress is lovely but the belt just kinda ruins it. and i even love her in that gold dress... some people might look like a granny in it but olivia rocks it. the cut is really sophisticated :smile:

oh and i heart heart heart ASOS too! for me the orders usually arrive in less than a week and their customer service is really second to none :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->