Olivia Palermo

948fashion_for_relief_haiti_fashion.png

outfitID/OliviaPalermo

Olivia's shoes are by Brian Atwood & her dress is by Preen here if anyone is interested :flower:

Reality TV star and model Olivia Palermo already has some of her wardrobe picked out for fall and it includes a number of items from Bensoni. "The City" cast member attended the line's fashion show Friday in New York City. (Feb. 15)

Skip the weird beginning...

Her gaze is daunting here. With the dark background, it's very gothic. :heart:s it

96643057_10.preview.jpg

source: popsugar.com

^ who is the girl sitting between Whitney and Olivia? She looks so familiar.

Olivia has just been confirmed as spokes model for Freda - Matches of London luxe essentials label designed by Joanna Sykes. Apparantly she has made a sahort film with the model Karen Elson to showcase the A/W 2010 collection for London Fashion week.

She will be in London for LFW so I cannot wait to see what she is wearing for the duration as she always looks so groomed and perfect.

Freda can be found at www.matchesfashion.com

There is also an article on Olivia in UK Grazia this week.:heart::heart::heart:

Olivia Palermo 2010-02-14 - At Bryant Park at MBFW in NY - Celebrity-Paradise.com

am I the only one who loves her with a smokey eye on the runway? Everyone seems to be bashing it...

Oh I LOOOOVE Badgley Mischka! I wonder if she was paid to be there, or likes them as well? I can see her in their F/W collection for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->