Olivia Palermo

style.it

Don't think I have seen this angle of this outfit before, sorry if its a repost but I'm sure nobody minds :D

Does she style herself on Olivia ??:heart:

on olivia??? :huh:
not getting it??
or did you mean "as"?
anyway, i don't think that looks like olivia at all! she looks more on the edgy, trendy side rather than classy and sophisticated ^_^

on olivia??? :huh:
not getting it??
or did you mean "as"?
anyway, i don't think that looks like olivia at all! she looks more on the edgy, trendy side rather than classy and sophisticated ^_^

Yeh sorry that is what I meant. I do agree that she does not look like her, the clothes are similar and the hair and her build but her face is probabally nothing like her close up and without the Raybans.

^ hehe actually i think it's the clothes that give it away. you can usually spot one or two familiar elements in olivia's outfit when she is out and about, be it a cocktail ring, a bag or a heel. but that outfit doesn't say olivia to me at all... i can't even imagine her wearing a pair of heels like that :P

but that girl is skinny like olivia. me envy! :P

I really can't see how Olivia and Julia Robers are similar.I don't like Julia....and I adore Olivia.

I really can't see how Olivia and Julia Robers are similar.I don't like Julia....and I adore Olivia.

i think they only look alike in some angles... they look alike but they look so different at the same time haha... i don't make any sense now do i?

but yea, olivia is so much prettier and classier :flower:
and julia roberts... well i respect her as an actress let's just say :lol:

^I think they have some similarities.

juliaandolivia.jpg
128796152879636786.jpg

totallylookslike , celebritybeautybuzz

and some people even think she looks like Keira too :

oliviapalermocelelookal.jpg

That's actually true! I think that Julia Roberts is one of the world's most beautiful women and so is Olivia. That part with Keiria Knightley was quite funny. :lol:

I don't see the Julia resemblance. They don't look alike to me. Btw, I never found Julia really pretty. Kinda average looking. I don't find Olivia average looking though..

If I had to pick someone I thought Olivia most resembled, it would be Sarah Michelle Gellar. I think they look like they could be related.

^ yes I was just going to post sarah michelle gellar I think it's the nose? I also agree, Olivia needs more face time on The City!! :flower:

I think Olivia looks a lot like Cheryl Cole. Obviously not all of their features are similar, but overall they look quite alike to me.

style.it

**please do not quote images**

Don't think I have seen this angle of this outfit before, sorry if its a repost but I'm sure nobody minds :D

Can anyone please id the cardigan/jacket?? Have been looking like crazy everywhere for it!! I know Oliva also has it in a different colour.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone please id the cardigan/jacket?? Have been looking like crazy everywhere for it!! I know Oliva also has it in a different colour.
Thanks

She also has this in a nude colour. I think it may be Topshop as they did the looped wool styles last season.

Image from Oliviapalermofashion.com

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 845

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Till
Back