Olivia Palermo

I have always seen the resemblance with Julia Roberts, the amount of times I have seen Julia in a magazine and had to look back and be like ''Woaaaah is that Olivia?'' Its definately the hair & eyes though, both beautiful women :woot: The cardigan at #98 is definately not Topshop, I can't remember the designer but I remember someone posting on here it cost on the region of $1,000?

I don't know if this ID was ever posted, but Olivia was wearing Tibi (Fall 2010) at the Burberry show.

collageolivia2.jpg

mtv

where's she been hiding??? no street candids? i'm sure she goes out of her house in brooklyn sometimes? c'mon!!!!!

everytime i logged on at home i wasnt able to see the new pics posted but i think she looks so great! i just wish she would come out of hiding.

i have been wearing my olivia earrings everyday since i got them- so happy with them!
i actually cant wait for spring to start and see her in lighter fresher clothes! i think thats what we really need.

Agh... Exactly... I am SO Olivia-deprived it isn't even funny. I suppose Olivia goes out quite often, but she isn't famous enough for the pap to bother stalking. :(

48493935c5d6afdd_PALERMOWEB.jpg

fabsugar

I've been a fan of super-stylish Olivia Palermo ever since she graced our screens in MTV's hit show The City, so you can imagine my excitement when I ran in to her this London Fashion Week! What's more, she was really lovely, and nothing like the character she's portrayed as on television. Olivia was in town to fete the launch of her new short film, directed by Kate Elson (sister of model Karen). The film is a showcase for Matches' in-house label Freda, and features Palermo in her acting debut, dancing around a bedroom trying on clothes with her signature glossy chestnut waves and flawless skin. I managed to grab a few minutes with her at the movie launch.
To find out what she said, read more.

• You are known for your flawless makeup. What are your favorite brands? I LOVE Guerlain makeup. I love that its a an old company. The makeup is super soft too, and the shades they do are great.
  • What's your favorite skin care brand? For all my skin care I go to my dermatologist Dr. Dennis Gross in New York. He does everything and is fantastic.
  • Tell us about your beauty routine. Do you spend a lot of time getting ready? You know, its really funny. I’m actually very easygoing. People assume I’m this super high maintenance person but I’m not at all. I throw it on, and I go out."
  • Do you have any secret must-have beauty products we should know about? Now that would be telling! I do love Johnson's Baby Powder, though. It smells lovely and is quite nostalgic.
  • What fragrance are you wearing? It's just me.
  • What are you going to do while you're in London? I am going to a few shows, but mainly I'll just hang out and have tea with girlfriends.

http://www.fabsugar.co.uk/Olivia-Palermo-Beauty-Tips-7523815

Olivia at the PORTS 1962 Fall 09 Runway show. OMG the hair, the nails, the necklace, the ring fabulous :heart::heart::heart:

Image zimbio.com

Attachments

• Ports+1961+Front+Row+Fall+09+MBFW+Va98AoVMdYyl.jpg
    Ports+1961+Front+Row+Fall+09+MBFW+Va98AoVMdYyl.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 64
Well it looks like we are all suffering from OP withdrawal.

Here are some of my favourite looks :heart:

Picture credits: luxemix.com, photobucket.com

Attachments

• olivia-palermo-in-chloe-159x300.jpg
    olivia-palermo-in-chloe-159x300.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 823
  • Out_in_New_York__October_19__2009.jpg
    Out_in_New_York__October_19__2009.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 141
  • whitney-port-olivia-palermo-style-140509-2.jpg
    whitney-port-olivia-palermo-style-140509-2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 152
  • olivia_final_topshop.jpg
    olivia_final_topshop.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:
I have to confess I'm uber happy about moving to New York bc I'll try to find her around! hahahaha :lol:

^Ahh! Same here! I know I'll definitely be going to Topshop and that 24hr nail salon a lot :ninja:

^Topshop. Check.
24h nail salon. Check.

Any other spots that we MUST cover? :lol:

Well it looks like we are all suffering from OP withdrawal.

Here are some of my favourite looks :heart:

Picture credits: luxemix.com, photobucket.com

GREAT, thanks! I love these looks too, with the exception of the beige one. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vangoghsear
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->