Olivia Palermo

I rarely see this shot of Olivia. I look the English hunting look and that luxurious Hermes scarf.

couturemixology
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2rrqwyo.jpg
    2rrqwyo.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,086
You have GREAT taste, corsetted. I love that last look!! Like, LOVE. I've never seen those photos, thanks!

love the English hunting look. Love the jacket. Like always I want what she is wearing. :D

I also love the last look.The jacket is so beautiful.I've got a similar one..but it's not the same.I WANT THIS ONE.Anyone know the brand?
And at the Julien Mcdonald ,she is also wearing beautiful Zara jacket which I've also got a similiar one.I actually love that she is sitting alone cause she is not there to show to the world how famous she is or how many "friends" do she have, she is here because she adore fashion.

Eimii do you know where I can buy the cardigan? I have looked at all of Ports 1961 collections at style.com but I cant find it there either.

Thanks..

Olivia...where are you???? You need to take your cute dog out. Please....go somewhere....don't be at house.:smile:

mtv started to rerun the city here in the uk, started on epi 1 today! itlooks like 6 hours or something of the city nonstop!

Eimii do you know where I can buy the cardigan? I have looked at all of Ports 1961 collections at style.com but I cant find it there either.

Thanks..

Unfortunatly I don't know where it is available, it doesn't seem to be on the Ports website in the shop online section. The best bet would probably be instore I think! It's so gorgeous!

Unfortunatly I don't know where it is available, it doesn't seem to be on the Ports website in the shop online section. The best bet would probably be instore I think! It's so gorgeous!
Eimii... Thank you so much for the answer! Yes.. Its really really gorgeous:smile: I just have to keep looking...

I also love the last look.The jacket is so beautiful.I've got a similar one..but it's not the same.I WANT THIS ONE.Anyone know the brand?
And at the Julien Mcdonald ,she is also wearing beautiful Zara jacket which I've also got a similiar one.I actually love that she is sitting alone cause she is not there to show to the world how famous she is or how many "friends" do she have, she is here because she adore fashion.

Diane von Furstenberg 'Theobald' blazer. :wink: I love it too! Not available anymore for a while now though.

These were some of my favourite looks from Olivia :crush:

palermoLOTD051009.jpg
oliviapalermo.jpg

^^ In love with the shade of that dress!
miamifashionweek.jpg

33-1.jpg

^^ Classic Olivia look I think :D

All: outfitid/oliviapalermo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vangoghsear
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"