Olivia Palermo

^ I love that Vogue decided to pick her as a 'monthly' person

I love Aida's blog, however I don't see much of a resemblance with her & Olivia!
An outfit from Olivia everyday :buzz: :buzz: I'm beyond excited!!! :heart: April is gonna be a good month from Ms Palermo!

Yay! I'm so happy I'll be getting a daily dose of Olivia's outfits everyday of the month!

EnVogue thanks so much for posting that! I went straight onto the vogue.uk site to read her posts :smile: so excited to see it for a whole month!

Does anyone have a picture of her wearing the sequinned Converse Chuck Taylor's?

Also, I recently purchased forever 21 pleather leggings for $14.00 and they fit and look great. Every time I wear them someone asks me where I got them from. They are currently posted on the website if anyone is interested.

she really has the best style! and her minimalistic outfit on the first photo of #556 reminds me a little bit of Audrey Hepburn's style :smile:

Does anyone have a picture of her wearing the sequinned Converse Chuck Taylor's?

Also, I recently purchased forever 21 pleather leggings for $14.00 and they fit and look great. Every time I wear them someone asks me where I got them from. They are currently posted on the website if anyone is interested.

I have this picture on my laptop but I can't post it here cause I don't know the source anymore. I can post it to you on pm.

A picture a day, wow wow wow I'm so happy! Love the mismatch of the striped bottom/sequin top of the shirt she has on. She's just lovely..

Also, does anyone from the UK know where I can get leather trousers similar to hers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jose lp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->