Olivia Palermo

olivia looks so good with darker hair, and i think i just might start watching the city. though i can't stand whitney anymore.

I am so loving brown hair!!!I had blond hair....but now I have my natural brown.So happy that Liv also have her natural colour :smile:

I have just purchase Elle USA today. Does anyone know why Olivia is not named on the list of editors or contributors when she works for the magazine? This makes me wonder if she does really work there and that she is not just featured on The City as working there for the publicity for Elle. Erin was on the list up until last month, but this month she is not. This also makes me wonder whether she has left Elle, as it looks like on the trailer for The City that she is being offered other jobs.

I have just purchase Elle USA today. Does anyone know why Olivia is not named on the list of editors or contributors when she works for the magazine? This makes me wonder if she does really work there and that she is not just featured on The City as working there for the publicity for Elle. Erin was on the list up until last month, but this month she is not. This also makes me wonder whether she has left Elle, as it looks like on the trailer for The City that she is being offered other jobs.

Thanks for that infos.It could be true.If she isn't on the list than she is not working there.

^^ That is actually SO interesting! Maybe she doesn't work for Elle at all.... :lol: :innocent:

its probably all for the show - its a win win situation for all of them: Elle gets publicity and the show gets a storyline.

I also think that it's all for the show.That makes me sad cause Olivia imo is a great stylist.

Could someone tell me name of bloger who looks similar to Olivia?Her picture was posted here(I think It was from fashion week London).

^She has an entry titled "My name is Aida, but they call me Olivia Palermo!" Hahahaha :lol:

I don't really like that girl. She had a lovely outfit on London fashion week.
But her personality is not at all as Olivia's.

She will be documenting her outfits every day during the month of April for British Vogue:

http://www.vogue.co.uk/photo-blogs/olivia-palermo/100401-olivia-palermo-day-1b-.aspx

So far:
fdybsi.png
63u6br.png

myscreencapsfromukvogue

OliviaPalermo03_today_blog_V_01Apr1.jpg

OliviaPalermo04_today_blog_V_01Apr1.jpg

Olivia:My top is actually a dress by Markus Lupfer that I had altered; the leather pants are by Daryl K and shoes are sequinned Converse Chuck Taylor's. My bag is an Hermes Birkin, my bracelet is by Noir and I picked up the scarf in a vintage store in NYC.

vogue.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livzzz13
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->