Olivia Palermo

#606 She looks so young and cute here. She does look like her old self, back in 2007. I kinda like what she's wearing but I don't really like the bottom of the dress.

022047222.jpg

gossipcenter, vogue uk

Last edited by a moderator:
White dress outfit:

Today I am wearing a Topshop skirt and shoes with a necklace by Ann Taylor and a blouse I bought in a small boutique in the East Village years ago. My bag is the Mulberry Alexa clutch.

And for day 6... (Blue top)

These are Rebecca Taylor pants with a Topshop jacket, a Max Studio top and a vintage belt. My shoes are by CL, my bracelet is Swarovski and the bag is Hermes.

Fantastic looks Olivia!

New pics!! Love her white blouse.
I hate her vintage belt...cause I hate this print :smile:

this white topshop skirt in the vogue diary/event..is it available online?

what annoys me is that the Vogue pics are so freakin smalle. Blow it up! I love the new outfits though!

this white topshop skirt in the vogue diary/event..is it available online?

I think they are old. I think it's the same one she wore months ago with this outfit. Back then I could tell it was Topshop so I looked online but they didn't have it...

out-in-manhattan-september-05-2009-pic32137.jpg

starstyleinc

Chloe bag and sunglasses are by who?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (2 members and 12 guests)

yes MissyJG i remember now. they did it in other colours like black, purple too right? I don't like the fit of it no wonder Olivia let her t-shirt hang over it :lol:

stylecaster

StyleCaster: How would you describe your style in one sentence?

Oliva Palermo: My style is classic, but I like to incorporate some trends to keep things modern and relevant-- and I’m a huge fan of using accessories to pull my look together.

SC: What influences your outfits on a daily basis?

OP: Everything I see and experience throughout the day.

SC: Where do you shop? Do you have a secret store?

OP: I always keep my eyes open for new places to shop. One boutique I really like is Debut on Mulberry Street.

SC: If you could swap closets with anyone who would it be?

OP: Audrey Hepburn's costumes from all of her movies, and the Valentino archives.

SC: Any favorite trends for spring 2010?

OP: Cat eye sunglasses-- my mom always wore them and I’ve worn them since I was young. My mom has always been on trend.

SC: How much is too much to spend on a pair of shoes?

OP: I think it varies on the shoe. A pair of shoes you’re going to wear and love forever is a worthwhile investment. I particularly love the shoes from my friend Charlotte Dellal’s collection, Charlotte Olympia.

SC: Do you have a signature accessory that you wear most often? Is there a story behind it?

OP: My black and gold cocktail ring. A very close friend gave it to me.

SC: iPhone or BlackBerry?

OP: BlackBerry!

SC: If you had to pack for a glamorous vacation and could only bring five makeup products, what would they be?

OP: I always pack the following items when I travel to St. Barts: face wash, moisturizer, sunscreen, concealer, and baby powder.

SC: What would your dream home look like?

OP: I’m lucky enough to have already created my dream home with my boyfriend, Johannes.

SC: What was the last song you listened to?

OP: "F*ck You" by Lily Allen.

SC: If you could time travel to any period, which would it be?

OP: The 50s and 60s. I've always felt that was the era I was supposed to have grown up in.

SC: Are there any accomplishments you have yet to cross off your bucket list?

OP: I’m still very young so there is lots more I’d like to accomplish, but I trust that everything will happen in due time.

She looks drop-dead-GORGEOUS at the Paperman screening, just wow! I'm beginning to love her hair brunette. I'm super jealous of her Mulberry Alexa bag collection, lovely clutch.

Oh I love you Liv. Cat sunglasses are so must have this days and I love when she said that she would love to live in 50s and 60s. Me too