Olivia Palermo

5000 $ is ok if you want this bag so much .But I would never buy bag for 12000 $ .

I really like her last look ( and her hair !). I love seeing her daily style. I wish this could last more than a month.

I really like her last look ( and her hair !). I love seeing her daily style. I wish this could last more than a month.
my thought exactly!!! :flower:

and i really hate how small the images are. you could barely see the clothes, let alone the details :(

5000 $ is ok if you want this bag so much .But I would never buy bag for 12000 $ .

you will never loose money on a Birkin, they always go up in price, pretty much like a Chanel 2.55.

I don't have a Birkin but maybe one day, they are so classic. :heart:

Wow, the last interview was a surprise. I was like.. omg, I think exactly the same like Olivia. I also would like to have Audrey's closet and I've always dreamed I lived in 50s/60s. Now I love and adore her even more.:D And every time I saw photos of her I wanna dye my hair brown..:smile: she's so inspiring.:heart::heart:

I never knew that Audrey Hepburn had such a great style. But I know now cause Liv told it in the interview. Now I love Audrey <3 Tnx to Liv.

they've done that before, saying that her clothes weren't from topshop but they were! and that necklace in the last pics is definitely topshop. maybe she doesn't want to seem like an addict :lol:

I don't get why they would post such small pics. Ugh.

Yeah I'm guessing the necklace is Topshop too. Not Ann Taylor. They look a bit too similar..like, identical.

^no, I think she said it was from some random shop..We're sure the necklace is topshop though she said it was Ann Taylor. Her skirt and shoes are also Topshop..

I love her latest look. I wonder which topshop jacket that is? I agree its the topshop necklace....close up they are identical.

Olivia Palermo dismissed our prediction that, judging by the trailer, the second season of The City would be drama-filled. "It's been less than a 30-second clip and I really don't know how it's gonna end up turning out once it's all done," she told us with her boyfriend Johannes Huebl on her arm at the Cinema Society screening and party for Paper Man. Palermo is still shooting the season, in which we see her reporting for Elle.com. "There are so many young designers that I have relationships with that I really love and it's nice to be able to do videos with them and show girls their collections," she said. But young designer and City star Whitney Port doesn't seem to fall into that category. "She has her clothing line, I don't really have anything to do with it. I'm there to support the magazine and if the magazine supports her line, that's for them to support her line," she explained. "It's not for everyone, and I guess there are people out there that like it." Yet Palermo said there is "no friction" between her and Port, whom she "never" sees.
She also intends to keep her personal life and hunky beau off the air. "He is not on The City, he'll never be on The City. It will never be on. My producers can't go anywhere near him," she explained. "It's in my contract — they can't." For Palermo, the show is about furthering her career. "I'm a very private person and for the show, it's work-related and I think that's good. And I can't speak for anyone else but myself, but I'm private." At least Whitney has no trouble letting the producers film her bringing boys home.
nymag

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry Galea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->