Olivia Palermo

i think it's time for a cover... don't realy care about which magazine, just a COVER!! :smile:

screenshot20100408at100.png
screenshot20100408at100.png

vogue.co.uk

#680 - She looks gorgeous. I love her daily style so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this bit of the interview but I wish she would change her mind about allowing her hot boyfriend on the show.
She also intends to keep her personal life and hunky beau off the air. "He is not on The City, he'll never be on The City. It will never be on. My producers can't go anywhere near him," she explained. "It's in my contract — they can't." For Palermo, the show is about furthering her career. "I'm a very private person and for the show, it's work-related and I think that's good. And I can't speak for anyone else but myself, but I'm private." At least Whitney has no trouble letting the producers film her bringing boys home.

Honestly, "private people" don't put their lives on TV; what BS.

I don't like the latest look-- the shoes look very high end though, so nice job Top Shop!

Honestly, "private people" don't put their lives on TV; what BS.

I took the context of private to be the fact that they've only filmed Olivia at the DFV 'office' and Elle. I think she was at her apartment once, and every other scene she's in had to do with Whitney, like her appearance at Jay's show (what a joke that was), you never see Olivias friends or her life outside Elle. In that respect, compared to Whitney and Erin who showed their 'boyfriends' and talked about their love life non- stop, I wouldn't say the extent of Olivias exposure was the same

Whitney once said the exact same things as Olivia about not putting her private life on tv--then MTV offered her a spin-off and all bets were off. I'm sure if MTV offered Olivia her own show the guise of being "private" would go away.

I don't think that is nessecary to put her private life in front of cameras. I love seeing her at work . I don't know. From my point of view that is more important than talking about boys and going out( like Whitney and Roxy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia Palermo Attends The 7th Annual New Yorkers For Children Spring Dinner Dance (04/08/10)

newscom,wireimage

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry Galea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->