On Aura Tout Vu Couture F/W 10.11 Paris

Ha, sorry about that comment. I just dislike Elie Saab. I didn't look at the comments.

That white/blue dress with giant collar reminds me of Hana's dress from Dior HC s/s 07

hahaha It's funny to read the comments :D

I want to see more pictures!!

Ha, sorry about that comment. I just dislike Elie Saab. I didn't look at the comments.

Hey hey hey u leave Elie and Beyonce alone :lol: just kidding

But anyway, I like this so far but I would like to see more so I will know exactly is going on

someone on the previous page said it's a show called Aura Tout Vu

Tell me you're kidding, PLEASE, tell me you are being ironic by not knowing what ON AURA TOUT VU is...

^ no, seriously?
you tell us you are kidding and you are being ironic by replying like that!

if it's irony you like, how about this:
Oh! She absolutely knows who On Aura Tout Vu is! Because if she didn't know, how could've she passed the fashionIQ test you are supposed to submit when joining tFS?!
ironicmodeoff

Oh wait, no! you are not supposed to know anything about fashion to join, you are just supposed to contribute to the threads, which she has, actually with over 2000 post!
complaints anyone?
And btw, where exactly did she mention that she doesnt know about the brand? her previous comments dont imply that, did you care to notice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Full collection
onaurahcrf101.jpg
onaurahcrf102.jpg

onaurahcrf103.jpg
onaurahcrf104.jpg

onaurahcrf105.jpg
onaurahcrf106.jpg

lefigaro.fr

fascinating collection, but some looks are all over the place...fur pants??? *shudders* i wonder what the inspiration was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->